Part 8

Y/N POV
Finally it's almost ending, I'm just sitting down doing nothing but Taehyung keep calling me to meet up with new people, that alien. I'm still thinking later should I go back to my house or me and Jimin house.

Finally I decided to just go our house, it's nearer and I'm lazy to go back my house and change. Luckily that V is bringing me back home, if not I need to walk haha, cause I didn't bring my car.

1 hour later

I reach our house and there is a silence, it's weird. Suddenly I felt someone back hugged me.

Jimin: you should wear like this more often.
You: why should I ?
Jimin: because I'm your Husband and you need to listen to me.
You: what the fu– * Jimin spin me around and kiss me before I could finish my sentence *
I push him away and it's our second time we kissed and I'm still a virgin of course.
You: what the hell are you doing? what do you think you are doing? you are really drunk! you have Eunha remember? You have a mental problem! What's wrong with you? * I just yell it all out *
Jimin: because my hearts beat for you only you, not Eunha, you are my first love...............
You: it's enough Jimin, we are over! That happen when we are super young and there's nothing we can do to it anymore.
Jimin: pls curve it again, I want the last time one, we are not over, cause I love you, I keep falling in love with the same person, which is you! * say while giving you the necklace *
You: no I won't! ( I protest) Also you are drunk!
Jimin: I'm not drunk at all!
You: yes you are!

I just walk to my room and locked it, actually I know that Jimin is not drunk but I just don't want to hear him out.

The next day
I went to work as usual, but I wore this

The skirt is mid-thigh so it show some parts of my thigh, I walk pass them with my hair down, make up a little and not thick make up, they saw me and their jaw drop

The skirt is mid-thigh so it show some parts of my thigh, I walk pass them with my hair down, make up a little and not thick make up, they saw me and their jaw drop. Meanwhile, Jimin was with Eunha in the lift but I walk in and I was with them, some workers are oso here. Males worker check me out and ask me if I'm free, I think they didn't know I'm y/n.

Worker: Hi! I'm Jun, nice to meet you
You: Hi I'm y/n, nice to me meet you
Worker: you're y/n????????
You: yeah......
Worker: you're so pretty
You: thanks *i say without blushing*
All the worker inside the lift doesn't believe, except for Eunha and Jimin, the workers ask me if I'm free and want to go out with them, I say okay maybe later lunch break or wat.

Lunch break

Before lunch break, I changed into this

Cause later I'm going for running or jogging, need to exercise, hahahaha lol, not that shoes of course

Lunch break
I went with jun that group, but I didn't know I would run into BTS, that whole gang, which parked up with Jimin. I don't mind cause I believe they are different, I know that. Suddenly , jin came up and ask me things,with the whole gang waiting for him, behind him.

Jin: are you y/n?
You: yeah, why do you ask?
V came up and speak up
V: you didn't saw her at the party?
Jin: no, i didn't know it's y/n that you brought, I only it's really beautiful
You: thanks * say while blushing *
You: I have to go for now ~~
Jin: okay, let's meet again next time.
You: bye guys ~~

After I change into my jogging outfit
I'm ready to go to the gym and all, I spend 45 mins running 3.6 km, after that I went to gym for the remaining 15 mins

I'm now in the gym doing the running track, I'm running until I can't run anymore