Chapter six

Harry p.o.v
I'm sitting on the couch in my and Mason's home. Tears are running down my face as I look at the ring Mason gave me.
Mason came in and looked relieved that I'm here. "Oh Harry I was so worried. Are you okay?" He asked and sat next to me holding me to him.
"I'm fine. Just. I'm sorry Mason. I love you I do. Just. When I was walking done the isle, I realized all my plans, were the same ones I came up with when I was with Draco. Then he showed up apologizing. I didn't know what to do. But I love you Mason." I said
Mason sighed and said, "it's okay. I understand if you don't want to marry me. When we started dating I knew it was not going to last. You were on the rebound. When I asked you to marry me that was because it last longer then it did. I thought you were over it. I will be okay if you want to marry Draco."
I shook my head and said, "but, we planned so much. I'll feel bad if we don't."
Mason shook his head and said, "if you marry me you will never be truly happy. I know you won't. Don't marry me for me. Do it for you. Don't worry about me. I will be okay. As I said. I knew this would not last."
I looked at him in shock. He is so kind. I wiped the tears away and said, "any one that dates you is truly, lucky."
He smiled and kissed my cheek. I handed him back his ring. But he took his off and handed them both to me. He smiled and said, "there is a wedding. We might as well enjoy it. Think of it as a proposal party. Between you and Draco."
I smiled and said, "I'm sorry. All those things we spent money on."
He laughed and said, "I'm rich it's fine. I saw a wonderful magical world. I dated a famous wizard and had sex with him. And I got to spend time with an amazing person. I don't regret this one bit. But when you get married to Draco I better be invited and get to spend time with you more. We are still friends."
I nodded and said, "as long as I spend time with you. Your friends. And get to meet the man you marry. And go to the wedding."
He smiled and said, "of course."
We then apparated back to the wedding place. And Draco is still getting yelled at by Hermione. "Harry you are back. Are you okay?" Hermione said.
"I'm fine. So me and Mason are not getting married." I said.
Draco looked between us and said, "really? Why?"
"Because. I don't love him as much as I thought I did. So Draco Malfoy." I took out the rings and said, "Will you marry me?"
He looked suprised and said, "'bout time you ask. But. Why?"

Draco p.o.v
Harry and Mason explained their conversation. I was excited that Harry is mine again. But a little upset that I did ruin Harry's wedding.
So we enjoyed the party even though Ron and Hermione are mad at me. But they are happy that Harry is happy.
Afterward Harry got his things from Mason's and went home with me. When we got there I pulled Harry to me and kissed him. "I miss doing that." I said.
"Yah." Harry said and smiled.
"I am so sorry that I ruined your wedding and broke up with you." I said and hugged Harry.
Harry hugged back and rubbed my back. "It's okay. It's all over. I love you. Even if I denied it for a bit. But I do love you." Harry said and lightly kissed me.
I pushed him to a wall and began kissing down his jaw line. But Harry pushed me away and said, "hey we just got back together. We can't do this too soon." He then laughed.
"Oh come on. This is not our first time dating." I said.
"Just wait a bit. I still need to get it through my head that I'm dating you again." Harry said and pouted.
"Okay let's go to bed." I said.
So we got ready for bed and fell asleep cuddling each other.
I finally have my Harry back.

Edited