Momma....

Mitsuki's POV

I looked up at the man in front of my mothers dead body. Years pricked the corners of my eyes and I fell to my knees.

"M-momma? Please say something..... Momma.... N-no......" I whispered to my mothers corpse.

The man kicked me down onto my stomach and held me there. I screamed and thrashed trying to crawl to my mothers body.

"LEMME GO YOU BASTARD! I WANNA HOLD MY MOMMA!" I cried out.

The man kicked me up by my throat and dropped my by mommas body.

I picked her head up gently and layed it down onto my knees while I sat and sobbed over my mothers death.

"Hey you.... Beast.... Get up. We're leaving." the man growled.

I looked at him sadly and shook my head as more tears fell to my moms cold pale face.

The man sighed and called someone else into my living room.

An older man dredged inside and he looked at me while I looked back at him.

He began to laugh and he grabbed my mothers ankle and opened a large briefcase.

He looked at me giving me a wide grin and he shoved my moms body into it.

I sat staring at the case wide eyed as my eyes filled with tears again.

I screamed at the man and ran into my room and hid in my closet.

The two men from the CCG knocked down my door and began to search everywhere. They finally looked in the closet and pulled me up by my hair.

The younger man walked behind me and threw me on my bed and begun strapping handcuffs onto my wrists.

I cried silently as the younger man tossed me over his shoulder so I was being carried.

I layed limp on his shoulder and cried more. Soon I heard the re of a car engine and the man opened a door and carefully placed me inside.

He was about to close the door but I spoke up. And held the door open with my foot.

"Please..... Stay back here with me......" I whispered. The man looked taken aback but hesitantly climbed in the back seat with me.

Once he settled himself in the seat I layed my head on his chest and listened to his gentle heartbeat.

"Say.. Hey kid? What's your name? You can just call me Amon." Amon asked me.

I looked at him and have him a small smile.

"Nice to meet you Amon-San... My name is Mitsuki Arai...." I retorted and smiled at him.

The corners of him mouth twitched up slightly and he began to pet my hair. I blushed in embarassment but soon fell asleep due to the soothing sensation on my head and the soft rythm of his heartbeat.

Momma.... I miss you so much...