Chapter 5, part 2

My suspicious were confirmed . I saw the brown skin man that told me the most lies I've ever herd. I saw Tyson . I couldn't see who the girl was .

My emotions were running wild .

I ran to the beach shore , looking for Malik. I found him , laying on a blanket under a umbrella . I ran to him and shook him lightly.

"Wassup ?" He asked .

I just pulled him up to his feet and whispered a faint "follow me." We both walked to my car. I got in the drovers seat and he got in the passengers seat.

"Okay , now What's up ? What's going on ?" Malik asked , his voice laced with worry.

"I went looking for Tyson and -" My voice was cracking horribly. "And -and when I found him , he was with another women " I let the tears flow after I said that.

I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me . I slowly opened my eyes , looking up to see malik holding me. I got out of his arms and wipe the tears off my cheeks.

"Why the fuck would he cheat on you ? At the BEACH ? He is truly a dumbass . What did You do when you saw them ? " Malik sounded shocked .

What did I do ?

"I...didn't do anything " I said lowly as I bowed my head . I pulled away from his warm embrace and sat back in my seat .

"Calm down ...Wipe your tears . If that nigga don't see what he loosing , then he dumb . "

I looked up at Malik and then leaned back in my seat . I reached into the glove department and grabbed me two tissues .

I wiped my face and took some deep breaths in and out . " You know , I always had suspicions that he was cheating but it seemed like he was a mastermind when it came to covering up his dirty work . " I paused." Im not even hurt over the fact that he cheated. I'm hurt because he always denied it and never , NOT ONCE, bothered to tell me . " I threw my head back hard and it hit the seat .

"Ow ! " I said , laughing as I rubbed my head . He too found it amusing and we both laughed it off . I needed a laugh , especially while I'm in this situation I'm in now .

The laugh was quickly over and the previous mood set back .

"What you think about going to confront him about the situation ? Ask him && see what he says ?" I shook my head at the foolish thought .

"Why bother ? All he freaking does is lie ...He can never tell the truth , like wassup with that ? All I asked for was the truth and nothing but the truth ." I let out a deep sigh and shook my head .

"Well , you got two options . You can either act like nothing happened OR ask him and see if he lies . If he lies , then we set a trap . " Malik had a wide grin on his face .

" Well I am most def not going with option number one so how bout I try option number two . "

"Yeah , wtf was I thinking with number one . " We both shared a laugh.

"Come on , lets go tot he shore ...I'm not gonna ask him now , probably on the way home . I'm driving so I'll try not to wreck the car on purpose " I laughed. "Lets goo" I said as I jumped out the car , waiting on Malik to follow me .

We made it to the shore to see Tyson an Haley already there .Haley was laying on one blanket an Tyson was on a separate one .

"Hey bestie for the restieeee ." Haley said as she came up to me , giving me a bear hug .

"Hey girly . I missed you ." I said as I hugged her back .

" No as much as you missed me tho , right ? " Tyson said , directing it to me .

" No baby , I missed her a lot more "

" I see how it is ...Aye Haley ...you can't be tryna steal all my baby's love all fire yourself...share some ." He said as he came over to me and wrapped his arms around me .

All I could keep thinking In my head was this low down dirty bitch ass nigga really thinks I'm dumb .
I had to keep it together because we were in front of my friend and she ain't really need to know our personal things ,ya feel me ?

"Awe baby , you know I always got nothing but love for you . "I said .

He stopped hugging me and I went to lay on a blanket by Malik . I can tell that Tyson sensed that I was being distant. I honestly, didn't even wanna see his face right now . I'm just ready to go home .

I pulled out my phone and went on Wattpad to read a book . I found a good book called "Curves for the alpha by @unleashed27 ."

30 minutes into reading my book I heard Tyson calling my name but I completely ignored him .

He ran up to me and I acted like I didn't see him . His annoying ass tapped me . " Huh " I responded acting like I couldn't hear or see him before . "Come on in the water ...have some fun ." He said trying to persuade me .

" Not right now Ty , I ain't really feeling up to it , I just wanna read & relax . "I said , going back into my book .

"Okay . Babe can I see your phone right quick ? Mines in the car && I need to call my mama. " I handed him my phone && waited for him to make his call .

He sat the phone in the beach bag . I was so confused until I felt two arms pull me up too my two feet .

"Uhhh, what chu doin ? " I said . I was laughing at unease ...I could basically picture as to where this was going .

Before I could debate , I was in the cold beach water . I guess he remember I couldn't swim because I felt his arms wrap around me when I was in the water .

I finally gave in and started to have fun with everyone. To bad that the day was coming to an end . To bad that in a couple of hours , I would have to face reality again . To bad ...

To bad that this fantasy world that I longed for couldn't and wouldn't last forever .