Chapter 2

Olivia POV

I pulled up to McDonald's and got ordered me a Buffalo McChicken , Oreo Mcflurry , and 3 chocolate chip cookies dropped fresh .

I took my food and drove to the hotel I reserved . I reserved me a 2 bedroom suite because my friend , Haley , was supposed to come over .

I checked in and got my hotel key. I went to the 4th floor in room 254. I put the key in the a lot and the door opened.

I walked in the room, sat my bag and food down , then plugged in my Amazon Fire stick ® . I wanted to watch "Pandoras Box" with Haley. 

Speaking of Haley , my phone ringed, indicating that I was getting a face time call. It was Haley .

"Heyy bae" Haley said , opening her bag of ruffles cheddar and sour cream chips ®.

"Hey boo. Are you still coming to the hotel with me ? "

"Actually that's what I was calling you about. I got called in for a emergency business meeting and I don't know when I'll be back . Its in Wisconsin. " Haley's face looked like it was tiring red from how mad she was .

" Well I ain't mad at you . Go get that money "

"Ya know that ! I got to go pack up . I'll talk to you later ?" Haley said , with one eyebrow raised .

"Ya, sure. Talk to you later bad. Call me when you touch down in Wisconsin . "

-They live in Charleston, SC.

"Okay . "

I clicked the red button on my face time call and put my phone on the charger by the night stand. I went and ran some bath water while putting some Bath and bodyworks warm vanilla body wash in the water .

I got in the tub and I laid there , thinking . Thinking about all the time I wasted on him. Thinking about the women he cheated on me with . I don't know her name yet but her number did I look familiar.

I can't believe he would do something like this .

I let the tears fall out of my eyes as I sobbed lowly. I needed comfort and confinement but who could help me with that ! Seems like everyone was only there when it benefited them .

The only person I can actually say was down for me was my sister , Starmesha , but she's out of town , in California.

This is so frustrating ! Is it because I miss him ? Don't get me wrong , I am deeply in love with him . We've been together for some time now and yes, we have had arguments but Never about him cheating on me. Things have changed since high school.

I got out of the tub , wrapped myself In a towel , and sat on my bed. I kept looking at the nightstand, contemplating if I really wanted to cal him .

I picked up my phone and pressed his name on a face time call. Within 2 rings he picked up his phone.

"Hay baby , how you been ? " Tyson asked .

" I just left like 12 hours ago . I've been fine . I'm still hurt and mad at you but ... I'm fine "

"Where are you ? " He started to grab his keys but he came to an halt when I told him --

"I'm not telling you . I'll come home when I'm ready .  "

"Come home now , I need you ."

I let a minute pass before she answered "I'm coming . I'll be there in 20 minutes."

How could I be so weak ? How could I gave in so fast ? I guess its just love...

|I NEED FEEDBACK . I'm A New Writer ...|