Chapter 3

I got my keys and went to my car. I was currently on my way to Tyson . I wasn't planning on staying but I did want to go just to talk . Besides , I miss my baby.

I arrived there in a short amount of time . I pressed the lock button on my key pad , locking all the doors on my car. I walked up the steps and knocked on the door .  The door opened an I said the love of my life, Tyson.

I stood there for a second, looking  In his eyes . He pulled me into a hug but not just any hug . It was a hug that made me never want to let him go again .

"Baby , I've missed you so much ." I say as I pull away from the hug .

We both walked in the house , sitting on the sofa . He laid his head on my two thick thighs . I stood straight at the TV screen .

"Can we talk ? I know you wanna get things off your chest and so do I "

"Sure " I said , now giving my undivided attention to him .

"I know that your have relations other that me and I'm not okay with that ..."

A silence falls upon us for a moment.

"You know that I love you and would never EVER cheat on you .I wouldn't even risk our relationship for anyone . " He says , looking me in my eyes .

I pulled out my phone and tapped on Haley's and I text messages. I went to the pictures and pulled up the picture. This picture had Tyson hugging a slim brownskin female with braces in front of Aloft hotels . He had the biggest smile on his face .

I turned my phone around so he could see the picture . "So what your tryna say is that your not cheating ? Like seriously, what are you doing hugging and having a  conversation with a female in front of a hotel ? I'm not dumb and I'm not gonna sit here ,getting played . "

He looked confused . "So you really don't remember her ? "

"How am I gonna know someone your cheating on me with ? "

" Baby , I'm not cheating , trust me . That's My aunties husbands daughter."

I felt dumb .  A wave of relief went a cross my body . I gave him a big hug . When we pulled always he cupped my face and looked me in my eyes .

"Baby , you have to understand that I don't want anyone but you . Everything about you is all I could ask for . From your perfect face to your Banging ass body . Your all I want. "

He kissed me probably more than  a thousand times but this one was different. It made me know that he loved me.

"I love you too. I couldn't live without you ."