Chapter 1

"Who was she ? " Olivia asked , her voice cracking .

"Baby she ain't been nobody . I ain't even know her from a can of paint . " Tyson explained , rubbing his index and middle finger on his temples.

"You wanna know something ? I'm not even hurt because you cheated . I'm hurt because you LIED about it. The least you could've done was tell the truth. " Tears were streaming down Olivia's eyes .

"Baby believe me , I ain't cheating ! Ion even know shawty and you trippin ' . Let's be real , if I was cheating then I wouldn't be here right now... At least here , around this time of night ."

"I'm sorry , I just can't believe you . I mean, look at your face ! You have this " I don't care loo--" Tyson cut her off .

"Don't you dare finish that sentence because I do care. If I ain't ha care then I wouldn't be here right now . " He was trying to look her in the eyes but her head was down.

"I'm sorry , Tyson. I got to go. I can't deal with all this . I'm really on the verge of having a mental break down. Like seriously!"

Olivia picked up her Louis Vuitton bag and went towards the door. Tyson hurried and got out his seat on the sofa making an attempt to keep her in their home.

"Baby , please ! Believe me , I don't want her . "

He was trying to grab her waist but she moved and grabbed the door nob. She let a few tears drop as she picked up her head. She looked at Tyson for a moment.

"Sorry ain't gonna solve these problems baby. "

She walked out the door and got into her 2016 burgundy jeep compass. She put the keys in and started up the engine. She just needed to get away for a week or so. She still doesn't know if she's going back to him .
••• •••