Chapter 3

It was a moon after the attack. The JayClan cats could barely feed themselves, getting only three or so small bits of bird a day, and some had cracked under pressure and resorted to cannibalism.
Pidgeonstep, however, was doing just fine. He was Plumstar's mate, now, as Morningflower had been eaten alive by Dawnleaf, along with Ashpelt.
Gingerheart walked slowly over to Plumstar. "Wh...why haven't you...b-been....f-feeding...us...we could....help you take over the cl...a....n...s...." He wheezed as he spoke, looking up at Plumstar with wide yellow eyes.
"Really? You guys? You didn't even protest when I was attacking Pidgeonstep! You guys are useless! Besides, I have the DarkClan cats to feed. You guys'll just be an extra meal if you argue with me!" Plumstar laughed.
"B...but...we haven't eaten at all today, and I think Dawnleaf and Swiftnose are resorting to cannibalism." He gestured to the two she-cats.
"Pfffft, don't be such a downer, Gingerheart!" The white she-cat snickered, having little to no concern for the dying ginger tom.
"But-" Plumstar had had enough. "Jayheart, Fallenclaw!" The duo came over to her as soon as called. "Yeah?" Fallenclaw asked, tail swishing.
Plumstar nodded to Gingerheart. "You know what to do." Jayheart and Fallenclaw looked at eachother happily, and they lunged at Gingerheart.
Plumstar laughed upon hearing Gingerheart's cries of mercy, and soon Dawnleaf and Swiftnose joined in on beating the doomed warrior.
A rip sounded, and Gingerheart's screeches of agony had stopped. There stood Jayheart, with Gingerheart's severed head in her jaws.
Blood was splattered on the ground, and Oakfur was lapping it up. Firetail's eyes widened. "You're eating your Clanmate?! That's sick!" Oakfur picked up Gingerheart's liver. "Nah, cat tastes just fine." She gulped it up, blood and all.
Firetail couldn't take it. He vomited on the ground, his throat left with a burning sensation. Leafangel glared. "Yuck! Don't leave a mess, you ungrateful mousebrain!" "Oh, I'm ungrateful? You cats are the reason Ashpelt, Batwhisker, Morningflower, and Gingerheart are dead! And the kits, they're nearly gone, too!" Firetail cried, claws unsheathed.
"Not to mention you made Swiftnose, Dawnleaf, and Oakfur turn into psychopaths! You're cuel murderers!" he continued, yowling and screeching. "A-and Ivypaw, Snowpaw, and Patchpaw are horribly ill, and you guys don't give a shit!"
Some cats murmered in agreement. Eaglespark rolled her eyes. "Idiots." Pidgeonstep looked at Firetail. "Well, keep a good attitude, at least. We're attacking IceClan tomorrow."

"WHAT?! We're not going to attack any of the other Clans, you assholes!" "Suit yourself, dick."
Plumstar looked at them. "Well, be glad, Firetail. You'll be used as battle slaves tomorrow. Sleep tight." She treaded to the leader's den, before being cut off by Ratface.
"Wait, we're horribly sickly, and you expect us to fight?" Plumstar looked at her. "Good point. Well, you'll be trained heavily by tomorrow, but IceClan cats are weak. We'll be fine."