Chapter 4

The sun had risen, and DarkClan and JayClan were planning their attack. "Okay, Mistfang is an amazing fighter, we have to get her out of the way. But I have to kill Stonestar and Mudclaw to secure my position as leader." Plumstar muttered to herself, unsure.
"But what about Acornclaw?" Pidgeonstep asked, tail swishing. "Really? Him? Hah! Just a bobtailed medicine cat! I could beat him with my eyes closed! Hell, even Deathkit could do it!"
"Oh. So, are we going?" Pidgeonstep asked. Plumstar stretched and got up. "Yep. It'll be just like with JayClan." She trotted outside.
"Alright, this is just like last time! Pinespeckle, Cinderfoot! Up front! Rest, behind them!" Plumstar called, the cats doing as she said.
----
The moshpit of cats marched to IceClan territory. A patrol was near the border. The leader, a large ginger tom, was glaring at them. "What are you doing here? Wait, JayClan?! Wh---....How...?!"
Cinderfoot laughed. "Silly, silly IceClan cats! Just step outta line. We just wanna talk to Stonestar." "Hm. Fine." The other cat stepped out of the way, making a path for the group of cats.
Pidgeonstep looked back at them. "Ha! That was easy." The group continued into camp, to the shock of the IceClan cats.
"Raid!" Stonestar screeched. "Alderheart, take the kits. Everyone else, into the elder's den!" The IceClan cats fled into the large den, shivering.
"Woooow, you cats are cowards!" Plumstar snickered, glaring at the petrified warriors. "N-no, we're just h-highly concerned at the f-fact there are around fifty cannibal c-cats cornering us in a den...." Fawncloud stuttered, shaking.
Plumstar rolled her eyes. "Don't play games with me, you scrawny, stupid cat!" She unsheathed her claws. She pulled Fawncloud out of the den by her arm, her muscles stretching.

"L-Let go!" "Hm, nah." Plumstar dug her claws into Fawncloud's soft paws, causing the small bones to snap, pain searing in her foot.
Fawncloud squirmed in pain. It felt like fifty dogs were mauling her leg. Plumstar had apparently had enough. She bent down, clamping her jaws around Fawncloud's leg bespite her wailing.
And yanked. A sickening rip sounded as Fawncloud's leg was completely removed. The she-cat gaped at the place where her leg once was, and her breathing quickened.
The brown cat looked up at Plumstar before fainting. The cats loked up at Plumstar, eyes wide. Plumstar looked at them coldly. "Go. Go, and don't ever, ever come back."

And they did. The IceClan cats were now nothing but loners with warrior names, now.
Just like DarkClan.