Chapter 7

"Hm. It seems the markings haven't been reset for moons..." Hailclaw muttered, turning to Cloudpelt.
"I haven't seen any patrols either.." Cloudpelt replied. "Maybe we should ask the other Clans if they've seen them." he stated
"Although I haven't seen IceClan either..." Hailclaw sighed.
- At MarshClan's Camp -
"Maybe they're in trouble," Foxstar said after Cloudpelt and Hailclaw explained what had happened.
"Well, we shall see at a Gathering. I'm worried they'll be late...or not even there." he sighed, ears drooping.

- Gathering -
"Where are they?"
"Who's that?"
"Oh my StarClan!"
"Holy-"
"What happened?"
Cats erupted into conversation as Plumstar and her group of broken cats strutted into the Gathering, paws aching and heads low.
"Who the Dark Forest are YOU?" Minkstar asked, eyes wide.
"Shut up, peasants." Plumstar yowled, leaping over to the Largerock.
"Now, shall we start?" She asked flatly.
"No, you go first-- w-we have nothing to...you....you go first.." Foxstar and Minkstar stuttered, talking over each other.
"Hm. Well then." Plumstar said, flinging her head back. "Listen up, kiddies."
"We, DarkClan, are taking over these stupid, pitiful clans. You forgot me. You left me to die."
She shook her head. "But, we, we, are getting our revenge! We, will end you! Now. We have JayClan with us," She gestured towards JayClan, which were now nothing but thin, scrawny cats.
"And IceClan is no more. And you are the next." She hopped down, exiting the Gathering.
The other Clans did too.
- Back At Camp -
"We'll take care of MarshClan and FireClan tomorrow." Plumstar stated. "We--"

"Plumstar! H-Help! D-Dawnleaf! Wrentalon! My kits, they're--!" Ratface screeched from the nursery, clenching her jaws down on a branch.
Plumstar's eyes widened. Shit! I forgot about the Omen Warriors! She dashed to the nursery, fur fluffed up.
I have to make sure those kits don't live!