Chapter 16

We finally went downstairs to the dining room of the hotel, we were hand in hand and smiling, we sat at a table at the far side of the restaurant, then a man about 5'10 walked over, his name was George, he had brown curly hair, brown eyes and a slim build, I was looking at the older version of George from home, I had forgotten about him, I was having such a good time, 'what drinks would you like', his voice spoke to us, I sat there speechless for a moment, 'just Pepsi please', I asked then turned my head away in shock, he walked away with both of our orders, I hadn't listened to what Frodo was having, I was busy thinking about our waiter, 'What's the matter', Frodo looked at me with his big blue eyes, in a puppy dog kind of way, 'nothing, I'm fine', I looked up and smiled at him, I couldn't tell him what I thought about the waiter, anyway could he not see it for himself, it was so obvious, he walked back over with the drinks, he commented on my blue dress, 'thank you its my favorite colour', my heart was pounding, if he said anything that resembled George I was outta here, 'really my favorite colour is red', he did not just say red, I went a bright shade of red also, 'yeah that colour' he giggled, his giggle was just like Georges, I felt sick, I got up and ran through the people causing a waiter to spill some drinks, I ran off up the stairs, I quickly opened the door, and slammed it behind me, I just stood in the middle of the room, looking round, I suddenly felt dizzy. Nothing.

**********

When I woke I was lying on the bed, I looked at the celling then at Frodo, who was stood at the side of the bed, 'hey', he whispered, 'what happened', I muttered, 'I think you faited', he sat on the bed next to me and looked at me and huffed,'well I told the waiter why you left, he understood', he looked up, 'you knew why I left', I looked at him confused but also not suprised, 'well yeah, as soon as I saw him I knew it would bring back memories, it did the same to me', he smiled, 'I've asked them to bring some food up to the room', he smiled, 'thanks', I grinned back, he held my hand, he sat closer to me and put his arm around me, he kissed the top of my head, he then kissed my forehead, then the end of my nose, and then my lips, he entered my mouth with his tounge, it wasn't a disgusting kiss, it was romantic like the ones you see in love films, his hands came from around me and he put his hands either side of me on the bed, my hands where around his neck, I couldn't stop myself, he then started to kiss my neck and move down until he started to remove my dress, I knew what was going on. but I didn't stop it.