Intro

Khalia (Kuh-Lee-ah) POV
Hey everyone my names khalia ,my life is great, well (was) great. I mean it steal is but I'm just going about it the wrong way now. Eventually I'll get it back on track after all of the chaos calms down in my life. There's so much that I can tell you guys but I rather make it interesting. Something you wouldn't get bored with. So here's my life story of how it all ended!

3 years earlier She
Khalia POV
*Yawns* man I really don't want to get out of bed! This perfect comfortable king size bed is perfect. I could literally sleep my life away in this bed lol but it's time for me to get up and get ready for school. Something I'm not looking forward too.

I got myself up out of bed and went straight into the bathroom. I had to pee so damn bad, I ran to the toilet and sat down not noticing the toilet seat was up. When I fell in I was pissed! I'm tired of people coming into my room while I'm sleep and in my fucking bathroom.
"KELVINNNNNNNN" I yelled to the top of my lungs.

Kelivin was my older brother, he was 17 but acted like a damn toddler sometimes. Although he was aggravating as hell he was still my brother and he purposely knew how to get under my skin.

 Although he was aggravating as hell he was still my brother and he purposely knew how to get under my skin

(PICTURE OF KELVIN)
"Girl what do you want and why are you yelling my name like you crazy" he said

Man why do you like to fuck with me so much? You have your own bathroom. It's 6 damn bathrooms in this house for gods sake! Why use mine?

I was starting to get annoyed because he sat there with a smirk on his face smiling at every word that came out of my mouth.

"This is why *he laughed* I did it because it's funny as shit when you mad."

I really wanted to slap the hell out of him at this point. I moved closer to him all in his face.

Kelvin coly STAY YOUR ASS OUT OF MY BATHROOM!

I brushed passed him and held my room door open directing him to leave.

"it's all out of love sis & watch your mouth before I tell ma you cursing like you grown." he walked out laughing.

*watch your mouth before I tell ma you cursing* I mocked him

I shut my door and went into the bath room and turned the shower on. While I waited for the water to get warm I hooked my phone up to the speaker and turned on some music from my (love playlist). They first song to come on was porn star by August alsina.
Omg! I swear I married him atleast 50 times in my head.

"That's ma mufuckin bey-beh" I said out loud in a New Orleans accent.

(She ride me like a porn star
She ride me like a porn star
She ride me like a pro she did this shit before
I hold her tight no letting go till she say she can't take no more
I'm speechless
All I say is oooooooh
She ride, she ride
She ride, she ride, she ride
All I say is oooooooh
She ride me like a porn star
She ride me like a porn star)

As the lyrics continued to play I moved my hips in a circular motion dancing to his music. I closed my eyes picturing him singing it in front of me.
His calming soothing voice as the words escaped his soft pink lips.

I quickly snapped out of it and was ashamed by the fact I was getting turned on by the song.
I removed my clothes and got into the shower.

Kelvins POV
Man I swear this girl take forever to get ready. She the main reason we always late for school.

I shook my head then grabbed a blunt I rolled earlier and lit it.

"Kelvin didn't I tell you Ian want you smoking in this house" my mom said

I quickly turned around

Ian even gone lie ma you just scared the hell outa me fam. I handed my mama the blunt so she can hit it.

She laughed and hit the blunt

"Im off to work! Make sure your sister go to school, you how she is" she said

Ight ma I gotchu, have a good day at work.

I got up off the couch and went to khalia's door.

KHALIA! Come on bruh let's go man!

The door slung open and she came out with an attitude as usual. Swear I love my lil sister and all but this girl hell bruh like for real.

"Come one we ain't got all day! Let's go" she said

I looked at her like she was crazy! I could of sworn I was waiting on her for a whole hour so we could go.

Little girl you've got some nerve * we both laughed at my comment*

I grabbed my keys and we left the house.