Wow

Kelvin POV
I was in my last class when I heard what happened with my sister and some girl. I was beyond heated!!! I mean ion hit girls but shit that's my lil sister and Ima hit a nigga or bitch over that one.

I sat in the corner waiting for the doctor to come in khalias room to tell me her conditions.
It was hard seeing my little sister in a hospital bed. I hated hospitals, the smell and everything.

Mr.coly? Is that correct?

Yes ma'am it is

Okay I'm not going to ask if this is your daughter because you are one young looking sexy boy or should I say man?

I looked at this doctor like she was dumb as fuck. Why the hell she trying to hit on me instead of telling me what's going on with my little sister. I got the good mind to get up and snatch her ass up by her synthetic weave.
Can't believe this plastic ass female had the damn nerve... you know what let me calm down.

Excuse me I'm trying to see what's going on with my sister not to flirt with you...

the women became agitated

My apologies mr.coly , your sister is going to be fine. She's a lucky one ! If the knife would have went any deeper it would have hit her liver. But in your sisters case she only fractured skin. We will discharge her today but we will also prescribe her pain killers for the pain.

Thank you.

Just as Khalia was waking up from a nap my phone went off.

Incoming call from August
Me:Hello?

August: wassup boi

Me:waddup fam

August: wea ya at?

Me:hospital bro

August:what? Fa what what's goin on?

Me:khalia got into a fight at school and the girl shanked her.

August: what hospital you at bro?

Me:Grady

August: say no mo I'm on the way.

Call ended

Khalias POV
I felt myself waking up...I slowly opened my eyes and noticed my brother on the phone with someone.
I looked down and saw that my side was patched up. I was so pissed! That bitch couldn't fight me without pulling a weapon out. Please believe I'm gone get my revenge and that's a promise.

Sis you good ?

I looked over at Kelvin and confirmed I was okay.

Sis yeen got to worry bout shorty Ima take care of that! he said

No kelvin leave it alone!!

Khalia what you mean leave it alone ? Do you realize how bad this broad could have hurt you? He said

Kelvin I know what the fuck I'm gone do! I don't need you running to my rescue after every situation I get in.

I knew what I had said hurt my brother. I quickly took back what I said.

Kelvin I'm sorry! I just don't want you to do anything I can handle it I promise...

I was cut off because August had walked into the room.

It's like my heart started racing and I was just shocked.

August POV
When I asked my bro what happened with his luh sista I decided to come see bout shorty. I bought some flowers a big ass teddy bear and some candies and shit. Ian know what else ta get ha because I mean ain't this wa girls like ?

I walked in and dapped my bro up and I looked over to see his sister sitting up in the bed just looking, she is so damn beautiful. I got this feeling in my stomach that I had to shake immediately! It was weird as hell to all of a sudden get a bubbly feeling ....

SORRY EVERYONE IF I MADE ANY TYPING ERRORS!!!!
Did you like this chapter ?