Wild thoughts

Desiree POV
Hey girl ! How was your day today?

Mom why you always talking to me like I'm your friend ? *i laughed*

Well baby you are my "Bestie" and my baby girl. But seriously how was your day today? I heard you had a little altercation. Is everything okay?

Mom everything is fine okay , this girl decided to confront me and we got into a argument. Nothing serious!

Well alrighty, next time just ignore her and walk away sweet heart.
Oh and by the way milly is home. She's downstairs In the basement.

Ugh what the hell is she here for?

Watch your mouth young lady! And that's your step sister... why do you dislike her so much?

Because mom SHES ANNOYING AS FUCK! And she's not nothing to me. I hate her and her bald headed mr.clean looking ass dad. They need to get the fuck out of here.

Desiree I understand you don't like him but he helps pay the bills.

So mom I can help you pay the bills! I'll get a job! Fuck him....

Welp when you do that then let me know and we may can work some out. Until then watch your mouth and go say hey to milly.

I walked right up to my room! The fuck I look like going to speak to that dyke ass bitch! I can't stand that hoe.

When I got to my room I closed my door locked it and stripped. I had a long day today , I just wanted to run some bath water and soak in it. I can't believe what I had done but hey she had it coming. Why the hell you confronting me on a dirty bitch like the fuck? I'll shank that hoe too.

I laughed to myself ...

I ran my bath water and bubbles and turned my music on and began to relax. Hopefully my baby come by to see me.

August POV
*Knock Knock*
Let me call this girl! Like damn I been knocking for the longest.
*Phone ringing*
Milly:wassup bro where ya at?

Me:NIGGA IM OUTSIDE! I been knocked for like 3 minuets

Milly:swear? My bad bro I'm in the basement! Idek why Desiree ain't get the door. Here I come

Y'all Y'all

(THIS IS MILLY)

(THIS IS MILLY)

MillY POV
What's good bro
"Daps August up"
Wassup! We got some business to handle let's talk
He said
Ight bro come on down....

So wassup? What's going on bro ?

So I met this girl it's my bro sister her name khalia! Say man she bad asf like a real baddie but you know I'm loyal to my girl but it's some bout her I like.
But that's besides the point she got into a incident at school today. Some girl stabbed her and I visited her at the hospital. I wanna do some bout it say.
August said

Say no more bro! Just find out who she is and let me know wassup and I got u.

Thank ya August said in his thick accent!
Ima go upstairs tho and check on des before I leave.

Ion know how u do it with her
I said

We both laughed

August POV
Fed Open the door!

IM COMING DAMN! The fuck you banging on the door like the cops for August.

Desiree open the door and my eyes widened.
She opened the door the the towel half way off her not noticing her nipples was showing.
I walked in and she turned around to return to her bath. I walked in the bathroom after her and watched her every step.
She was so beautiful and caramel, I couldn't help but strip myself and get into the turn with her.
I took off all of my clothing and I got in. I laid there in the warm water and des came and laid on top of me.

What did u do today aug? She said

I went to go see one of my bros and listen to some of his music baby .
I lied

I don't know why you waste your time listening to your "Bros" trash ass music anyway. She said

See I know how it feels to not have no one support your dream. So I'm gone be different in gone support my bros regardless! I don't know why your ass so sassy and mean. What did you do today?

Nothing went to school came home and now I'm here. My day was pretty boring babe
She said.

Nobody POV
August and Desiree set in the tub for hours talking nun stop.
It seemed as if they was the worlds perfectest couple. Eventually it'll all come to a end.