Is it true?

Khalia POV
Man kelvin why you always get the aux? I said aggravated

Every time we would get in the car he'd take the aux and play some of his own music. I got tired of hearing his songs over and over and over again.
I mean its great that my brother has a talent and he's showing the world but shit, I live with the mother fucker. I don't want to here his music playing 24/7.

"I get the aux because one it's my car, two I love to hear my sexy ass voice and three umm....it's my car." He said

Let it be your car I just want to play one song, stop being selfish.

"Hea khalia stop crying like a lil pussy" he said

I was shocked that he just said that. My brother just called me a pussy. *i laughed to myself* I grabbed the aux from him and of course went to my live playlist and August alsina no love ft. Nicki Minaj came on.

"See this is why I'd rather listen to my music instead of giving you the aux. you always listening to this nigga." He said

Oh noooo don't get mad because he making ACTUAL HITS and he fine as hell.

"Want me to put you on ?"

As soon as those words came out his mouth I snapped my neck at him excitedly.

Kelvin coly! Don't play with me! I would jump down your throat in 2.5 if you knew him! That's my baby.

*He laughed*

Of course I know him, I know a lot of known people in my industry. If you want I can tell him to come over just to meet you.

KELVINNNNNN OH MY GOSH!! PLEASE!!!!!! (I clapped my hands together and poked out my bottom lip)

"Yeah under one condition" he glared at me.

I knew it was to good to be true! You always want something in return. Why can't you just do something nice for me for once?

First off LITTLE GIRL I do everything for you. Take you shopping, buy you food, take you to school, and more so don't try it!

I was getting upset because he was right. Although we annoy each other Kelvin did everything for me. He was like a father figure to me since dad was locked up.

What do you want kelvin ?

Invite your friend amber over...

I looked at him like he was crazy.

Ummm kelvin? You like amber ? I let out a slight laugh

Ian even gone cap and say I don't because I do. She's a beautiful girl and I want her to be mines.

I could tell Kelvin was serious because he had a serious face and he looked away and it's clear he was going into deep thought.

My brother knew how to treat a lady. His last girlfriend fucked him over though. Kelvin would would spend thousands of dollars just to make that girl happy. Until one day he found out all the money he was spending on her she was pawning the expensive things  and spending it on someone else. He was heart broken but he got over it I think. 

Kelvin okay if you are serious about August I'll tell amber to come over but when ? And you better not be bullshitting me.   I said

"When do I ever bullshit you" he said under his breath while looking out the window to see if he can make his turn.

When Kelvin ?

Kelvin turn his attention to me "Uhh this Saturday...and don't be on no extra shit khalia"

What you mean extra shit?

You know what I mean! Everyone knows how you get when you hear the name "August" I could only imagine how you'd act in front of him.

Oh shutup kelvin I could say the same about you with amber....

We both began to laugh

I sat back and was listening to the music and then I got a text

Amber❤️: aye lia where you at girl?

Me: I'm in the car otw there y wassup?

Amber❤️: hurry up!!!!!!!!!! Before I slap the shit out of this girl desiree😭!

Me: aw hell! Ian got time😑 wtf is her problem today?

Amber❤️: NOTHING AS USUAL! She just wanna fuck wit me. But anyway hurry up and get here.

Me:😂lmao we almost there

Amber❤️: "we" as in you and your fine ass brother kelvin ?

Me: who else! I'm glad you said that cause we got a double date Saturday 😁

Amber❤️:with whom????????

Me:I'll tell you more when I get there lol TTYLLLLLLLLL😎

Amber❤️:😂😭I hate u❤️