A moment

KHALIAS POV
I dropped the gown and struggled to put on my laced underwear and matching bra.
Next all I had to do was put on my clothes but I struggled even more with bending down. I don't know if I should call august in here to help or not or just wait till my brother comes back.
Hell I might as well tell august he's right outside the door.

Umm a-au-august ?
I said in sorta a quiet voice but he heard it

Yeah wassup love ?  He said

I know this might be kinda weird but I need a little help. I'm struggling to get into my clothes...

Of course

August came inside and he looked away.

August I'm pretty sure you've seen a million and one girls in they underwear and bra and even without them. Come on now.

So what you tryna say love ? You callin me a hoe?

He crossed his arms and leaned august the counter while staring me in my eyes.

No did I say you was a hoe? I'm just saying... girls practically throw themselves at you so yeah I'm pretty sure you seen multiple half naked girls. But hey if the shoe fits then wear it.

You know I can turn my ass around and walk right out of this bathroom and let you figure out how to put them clothes on yourself right?

And why would you do such a thing? I said sarcastically and laughed

uhh khalia are you okay????

Yeah why do you ask? I said kind of confused

I looked down and saw a lot of blood running down my side.

He grabbed the towel and ran over to the sink to wet it.
Once he wet it he sat down, sat me into his lap and started patting where I was stabbed.

Omg I didn't notice I was.... I just went silent and was embarrassed.

Khalia I can tell you feeling a little embarrassed love , but you don't ever have to feel that way when you with me.

How could august tell I was embarrassed? Did my facial expression give it away?
I don't know what it is about him but he just read me well.

Umm thanks uh I guess...

Here lemme help you into your clothes
august said

August helped me put on my clothes and re patch my side.
He was just like how I imagined , sweet handsome and helpful.

As I stood up me and august locked eyes...

You are so beautiful, I wish I would have met you sooner
he said

I was lost by his words on what he meant when he said that.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by my brother.

You ready khalia?

Yeah I am ...