...Idk how to feel

*Inserts the very lazy Hachi*

I found out about a.....

Specific Youtuber

This very chapter is dedicated to one "person".

This one person should get a whole chapter for her (and yes, it's a girl)

She is the New "Youtube star" and "Rising Youtube Sensation!"

But Nope, Nope! She isn't just a human Youtuber!

She is a....

Virtual AI

Her Name is Kizuna Ai

*Long Sigh*.....Why?....This is what the world becomes now......

We are now having an AI as a Youtube sensation....even though she's sort of like an MMD (Miku Miku Dance)...maybe...

Kizuna reminds me of these MMD Drama from 4 years ago....But improved... A LOT

Believe me, no hate really. I think she is cute and a new....change of youtube or Japan....as an anime watcher myself (not going to say otaku) I think this is pretty cool.

But at the same time....A virtual model that is human-made is getting popular....is pretty...*slow clap*....

If you like her by any chance...please tell me..... because....I watched a couple of her videos and...I don't know how to feel anymore....

Random thing but AI reminds me of IA.

Who is she you may ask? Well...she is a Vocaloid (or Teddyloid?...Utauloid?...I-Idk I am tired and lazy so no judging). She has a sister named ONE too btw. Here's a song by IA and one with her sister!

*Ignore the dude....Idk who he is...*

Ok so I went out of topic already, but you get what I mean ⁽͑˙˚̀ᵕ˚́˙⁾̉,right?

I just wanted to do a random rant or chapter about this topic.

But seriously, what do you think about Kizuna AI? If you already knew about her, please tell me how you reacted or something. Talk to meeeeeeee~

Thank you for Reading my very random rant chapter!

Ciao~

- Hachi out