Love On Ice

STORYTIME:

Sooo, earlier today (maybe in the morning) I just came back from shopping for my dad stay, who is coming back next week.

I was setting up things in his room until I got a text from Kawaii-sama or Roxy (she revealed her name. Check out her book).

Roxy text seems very...off I could say...

The reason how I knew is that she did not use the freaking annoying nickname she uses for me. So I went along with the seriousness and said hey. Roxy said to look up "Love On Ice". This is the moment I got the idea of making this chapter...to talk about that topic.

I thought it's like a little video about the famous ship "Victuri" from Yuri On Ice. (Which is the best anime and ship EVER!!!!)

But that moment died when Roxy said: " I don't like it."

The text triggered me, but at the same time confused me. She used to always fangirl about the ship. So I ended up researching the video. I regretted it...SO.BAD.

I saw a bunch of videos and the first video I saw was a preview vid about some winter movie from 4 months ago. I was surprised and felt really stupid. I thought the title a convenient. Roxy told me to watch it and so I did. Here is the video: 

At that moment, I thought this: THIS. IS. A. F***KING. RIP. OFF. I triggered the whole time. 

But until I saw this video: 

I saw it and I tried to calm down. What calmed me down is a bunch of Yuri On Ice AMVs and this: 

  A lot better (  - w - ). What do you guys think about the whole Love On Ice thing? 

Let me know below. I would like to hear what you guys think! ( o w o ) 

- Hachi Out!