~1~

No Ones POV

*doorbell rings*

Yoongi groaned. 'Who the hell would ring the door at freaking 8:15am?!' He hates being woken up, or even being awake.

He forced himself out of bed as the door didn't stop ringing making him really pissed, but he noticed that he was only wearing a long white shirt and his boxers. He put on some baggy sweatpants he found on the floor and headed out his room and down the stairs.

The door had stopped ringing for a while but Yoongi still wanted to check if someone was still there.

He opened the door to see nothing. He looked down to his feet to find a medium sized basket with a blanket on top. He looked at the note that was hanging on the basket.

'He's yours now.'

Yoongi looked at the note and then at the basket confused. He picked up the coffee-brown colored basket and locked the door. He went to the kitchen and placed the basket on the table.

"Min Yoongi who the fuck just brings inside a package that seems super fucking suspicious?!"

He examined the basket for a few minutes until he saw something under the blanket moving. He got startled a bit now afraid of removing the blanket. He shook the feeling off thinking that it was just his imagination.

He removed the blanket slowly so he wouldn't damage whatever was inside. His eyes softened when he saw a small soft orange kitty sleeping peacefully. As he stared at the beauty underneath him, he didn't notice the kitty open his eyes. Yoongi broke the stare that he had on the small kitten when he heard the kitty meow.

Yoongi looked at the kittens eyes. He suddenly felt his heart warm. He smiled at the kitty. He leaned his hands in to pet the kittens soft orange fur. The kitten not knowing what the human was about to do backed away. Yoongi noticed the kittens actions and smiled warmly at the kitten.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you." Yoongi said softly still with a smile.

As if the kitten would understand him, Yoongi once again leaned in to pet the kitty and the kitty let him this time. Yoongi felt the kittens soft fur. The kitty feeling the human pet him purred at how good it felt to be pet again.

Yoongi smiled at the kittens action. He picked the kitten up and brought him up to his chest and hugged him. Yoongi felt the kitten softer than his favorite pillow which Yoongi thought was impossible but it was so true.

He lifted the kitty up in air so that the kittens eyes and his own would be at the same height level. The kitten stared at him cutely and Yoongi smiled.

"Hello, what's your name kitten?" Yoongi asked not expecting an answer of course.

The kitten just meowed at him making the human chuckle and sit on the couch.

"Aigoo, you're so small.." Yoongi laughed a bit. "What should we name you..." 

The kitten was happy that Yoongi chose to keep him. Well, he didnt know if Yoongi would officially keep him but he felt happy.

A Few Hours Later

"Park Jimin?" Yoongi mumbled as he read through the files that were in the basket. "Why name a cat a human name.." he asked himself as he kept reading. "Experiment 1013... this shit is confusing." he sighed a bit. "I need a fucking beer..."

After the day had passed, Yoongi noticed that Jimin kept yawning. He brought Jimin to his lap and started petting petting him.

"You tired kitty?" Yoongi asked lowly and sighed. "where are you gonna sleep.." he thought to himself. "You can sleep on my bed, but no wetting it ok?" 

Yoongi chuckled and carried the kitten to his room. When Yoongi opened the room, he noticed it wasn't that clean as expected. "Wow, I'm a fucking pig." he laughed before setting the kitten down on the bed and began to clean his room.

After a few minutes , he walked towards his bed completely exhausted. He placed the kitten on the side of him and both drifted off to sleep pretty soon.

-----------------------

Yoongi woke up to someone sitting on his lap. Since it was morning, Yoongi was still half asleep to notice the figure sitting right on his crotch. When yoongi finally woke up he looked at the figure and his eyes widened. 

"What the hell?! Who are you?! And why are you sitting right on top of my dick?!" Yoongi said in a loud voice looking at the naked orange haired boy whose body was being covered with the blanket. The boy stared at him confused.

"Daddy, whats a dick?" the boy asked tilting his head to the side.

'D-daddy?? who the fuck is this fag- wait im a fag too... WHO IS THIS BITCH CALLING DADDY?????!?!!!' Yoongi thought to himself before realizing the kitten was gone..

"k-kitten??!" Yoongi gulped a bit.

"Yes daddy?"

____________________________

I hope you liked first chapter! Updating soon. Sorry if its boring