~9~

"DADDYYY~" jimin kept moaning as Yoongi rubbed Jimins dick faster. Jimin was laying down in the mattress with his legs spread wide open as Yoongi was hovering him rubbing Jimins dick.

"Fuck baby you take a while to cum..." Yoongi panting seeing Jimin morning his name. He leaned in and gave jimin a rough kiss. Jimin pulled away as he felt something on his stomach...

"D-daddy!! I-I'm gonna pee!" Jimin said moaning as tears formed in his eyes. Yoongi chuckled at Jimins child mind that thought that cum was pee.

Before Jimin could cum Yoongi stopped his movements. Jimin whined at the sudden loss of contact.  Yoongi stood up.

"Daddy...." Jimin said panting as he reached for Yoongi who was walking away.

"Don't worry babyboy, I'm just going to the drawer" Yoongi said as he got something from the drawer.

"W-what's that daddy?" Jimin said when he saw what Yoongi was holding in his hands. He helped when Yoongi flipped him around and spanked him on right one the ass.

"AAAHHH~" jimin moaned at the painful and stinging feeling...

"Don't question daddy. Do what daddy tells you to do baby..." Yoongi said as he turned Jimin back to his back on te mattress.

Jimin whimpered at the cold thing that Yoongi was putting on the cock.

"This is called a cock ring baby...." Yoongi said as he finished placing it in Jimins dick. He then hovered over Jimin again.

He placed himself before entering Jimins pink hole.

"Tell me of it hurts okay baby?" Yoongi said pecking Jimins lips as he nodded. He began entering jimin slowly. Jimin threw his head back as his tears ran through his face.

"D-daddy.... it's big~" Jimin said almost crying. Yoongi caressed his face and kissed him so he could forget the pain.

"I know baby I know. But it'll go away soon I promise okay?" Yoongi said reassuring Jimin that it will go away.

"I-I trust you daddy" Jimin said nodding. After Yoongi was balls deep into jimin, he waited for jimin to adjust to his size.

Jimin nodded his head. Yoongi began moving slowly as jimin moaned. Yoongi groaned at the feeling of Jimins hole sucking him all up. He was so tight.

"Fuck baby you're so tight!"

"D-daddy faster!"

Yoongi baten thrusting into jimin faster as both moaned each other's name. Jimin arched his back as he felt the same theming in his stomach but bigger this time, then he realized that the thing Yoongi had putted on his cock didn't allow him to release.

"Daddy! That thing doesn't let me cum!!" Jimin whined.

Yoongi kept the same pace as he took the cock ring off Jimin.

"Fuck Jimin!!!!" Yoongi said as he felt himself coming. He thrusted into jimin faster.

"Daddy!!!!" Jimin moaned as he came. Cum splattered all over his own stomach and part of him face. Yoongi groaned as he came inside Jimin. Jimin moaned as he felt the hot liquid fill his ass.

Yoongi pulled out making Jimin whine again. He fell next to Jimin as they both panted heavily. Then slowly drifted off to sleep....

----
Sorry if it's boring like wth?! I don't write good smuts sorry haha