~27~

"Daddy what's work?" Jimin pouted as yoongi got ready.

"Its, work baby. I dont know how to explain it. But I have to go, just for a little bit though okay? Daddy will be back." Yoongi smiled at him before pecking the youngers lips.

Jimin pouted. "But I dont want daddy to leave..." he then teared up. "W-what if b-bad guys come and get me!!"

"Baby calm down, you'll be okay." Yoongi sat down next to him on the bed while petting his ears. "How about I call Taetae so you're not lonely hm?" He asked softly making jimin quickly nod.

"I love Taetae!!" Jimin grinned as his ears perked up making yoongi laugh.

"Alright baby, I'll call him in a bit." He said before kissing him and went to the kitchen to make himself some lunch.

Yoongi didn't really need to work through the year. He owns a famous music company and eveything there is taken care of. He has millions. But he had a feeling. Something was, coming. Not in that way ;) but he just felt a change was coming. A good one. So he was planning somethings.

30 minutes later

"Taetae!!!" Jimin ran to taehyung and hugged him.

"Hey chim." Taehyung chuckled as yoongi grabbed his coat.

"I'll be back soon okay baby?" He went to jimin and kissed him while jimins ears just pressed down against his head and pouted.

"Do you have to go daddy?" He teared up a bit as yoongi smiled.

"Dont worry baby, you have taetae okay? I'll be back super quickly." He kissed him again before thanking taehyung for coming and walked out the door.

"Daddy!!!" Jimin fell to the floor and sobbed the second the door closed as taehyung panicked.

"C-chim dont cry!! H-hell be back soon yea?" He kneeled down to him and patted his back. "Oh! Do you want to watch cartoons?" He asked as jimin sniffed and looked up before nodding.

Taehyung smiled and carried him to the couch before he turned on the TV and they both just watched cartoons.

1 hour later

"Taetae my tummy hurts!" Jimin whined as he held onto his stomach and pouted.

Taehyung sighed. "I know jiminie." He was worried. Jimins stomach has been hurting for half an hour now.. "where do you feel pain chim?" He asked.

"Here.." jimin pointed to his lower abdomen as taehyung just stayed quiet.

When jimin woke up from the long sleep and got tested on, the results showed some signs of pregnancy. But with guys is takes a long time for soemthing to happen. But it's been a year...

"Jiminie, when was the last time you and Yoongi had... sex?" Taehyung was a bit hesitant to ask but this was serious... maybe jimin is pregnant...

Jimin cheeks turned a bright shade of red. "Um, like, 2 weeks ago? I-i dont know time well." He mumbled as taehyung nodded.

"Jiminie, this isnt for sure, but I think you might be pregnant..." taehyung told him as jimins eyes widened.

"W-what? W-what that taetae? A-am I sick?" Jimin teared up. He didnt like being sick, he hated it.

"It means you might he carrying a baby inside your tummy chimchim." Taehyung explained as jimin looked at him confused.

"Boys cant carry babies in their tummy taetae!!" He then laughed as taehyung side.

If only he knew....

To Be Continued

-------

So, I'm sorry. I'm trash... I'll update soon!!!!! - p.hs