~24~

"WHAT??!!?!?" Everyone yelled as taehyung suddenly laughed

"Aish im kidding, he's not pregnant, it's just a stomach virus, it's common in all hybrids, nothing to worry about." he chuckled as Yoongi glared at him

"I swear im gonna fucking kill you Kim Taehyung!" he growled but sighed. "but my baby is fine right?" he asked as Taehyung  nodded.

"Neh, he's resting now... he was under a lot of pressure." he smiled.

"Well things will go back to normal now...right?" Jungkook scratched his head.

"Let's hope so." Jin smiled. "Let us know if hes not feeling well okay?" He looked at Yoongi who just nodded.

"yea.. thank you, all of you." he gulped a bit. Normal.....

They all left after a few minutes and Yoongi went upstairs to Jimin who was resting. He sat down next to him and caressed his face gently before smiling softly. "Jimin-ah... don't ever scare me like that again okay baby? Daddy needs you with him at all times... so you have to promise me that you'll never leave me again just like i will promise you that i wont either.." he whispered before kissing his forehead. 

2 hours later ~

"Daddy~~" Yoongi heard Jimin call him as yoongi inmediately got up and ran upstairs

"Hi baby.." he smiled and went to him. "How are you feeling?"

"Good! My tummy doesnt hurt anymore~" Jimin grinned at him as yoongi chuckled and kissed him softly. 

"That's good babyboy, im glad youre all better now." he smiled as jimin blushed in the kiss/

"I missed daddy's kisses!" he giggled making yoongi peck his lips multiple times before kissing him all over the face.

"And i missed everything about you." he chuckled as jimin just laughed at the tickling feeling the kisses were causing him.

Yoongi was at peace now, there was nothing to worry about..

To be Continued

-

IM FUCKING BACK EVERYONEEEE AFTER LIKE 24 YEARS  LMAOO

sorry i made this a short chapter but there are more to come really soon!! i will keep updating as soon as possible! kee in mind that i also have another story  i need to update(Which you should totally go  read its called Little - Yoonmin hehe) and it's hard to think about good shit to write haha, if you have any questions or requests for a new story let me know through comments or any of my social media which is all in my bio! Thank you and see you soon!