~28~

"Daddyyyy~!" Jimin cheered and jumped on Yoongi. He hid his face on yoongis neck and purred as he closed his eyes while enjoying his mates scent.

"Hey baby, how was your day with Taehyung?" Yoongi chuckled while playing with the youngers hair. He didn't even bother to hold him up because jimin clung to him like a monkey.

"Yoongi, we need go talk." Taehyung mumbled as yoongi out his stuff down.

"Sure tae, what's up?" Yoongi asked while be tried to sit down but couldnt because jimin was still clinging onto him. "Baby, go watch TV yea?" He patted the cats butt while jimin whined but went to the couch.

Taehyung just smiled and sat down in front of Yoongi. "Well, you know how I'm a hybrid doctor?" He cleared his throat making Yoongi raise a brow and nod.

"Get to the point Tae. Is something wrong?" Yoongi asked a bit confused making Taehyung groan a bit.

"I'm almost certain that Jimin is pregnant." He said in a low voice making Yoongis eyes widen but then bursted out laughing making Taehyung glare. "I'm serious!"

"Taehyung, me and Jimin have had sex soooo many times. He's not pregnant. Plus, how do I know this is not some kind of joke like when jimin woke up from that long ass sleep which was torture." Yoongi asked as he stood ik to make himself some black coffee.

"Yoongi I'm an expert in Hybrids, I know he's pregnant. Or, at least I'm almost positive." He then laughed at his own pun making Yoongi roll his eyes.

"You're a crackhead I swear taehyung. Okay fine, let's say hes pregnant." Yoongi quoted with his fingers. "What's the big deal?" He asked. "I mean yea I'm gonna be a dad and shit, and dont get me wrong, this isnt how I would act if I knew he was really pregnant, but I feel like you're just fucking with me." He sighed.

"The problem Yoongi, is that hes a fucking kid! Not literally but...... literally." Taehyung groaned a bit. "I know when you are in the mood or whatever, hes more serious and stuff, but yoongi, you know how jimin is... please think about it Yoongi. This is a big deal--"

"Daddy my tummy hurts again!"  Jimin suddenly came in whining as he held his stomach while pouting.

"What do you mean again babyboy? How long has it been hurting for?" Yoongi asked a bit concerned.

"Think about it Yoongi... if you want me to take a test just call... I should get going. Sorry about your tummy jiminie, I'll see you later okay?" Taehyung sighed a bit and smiled at jimin before he left.

"Daddy it really hurts..." he whined again. Yoongi sighed and grabbed some medicine from the top counter making Jimin instantly run and hide making Yoongi groan.

"Jiminie come on its cherry flavor!!" He looked around the house for his boyfriend. "Baby come on dont hide from daddy." Yoongi said before going into their bedroom and stepped in front of the closet. Jimins typical hiding spot. "Hm, where could he be...." he acted as is he really didnt know where jimin was before he suddenly opened the closet. "There he is!!" He yelled making Jimin scream.

"Daddy I don't want medicine!!" He whined and tried to run but yoongi stopped him.

"Baby, if you dont take your medicine, your tummy will keep hurting." Yoongi said softly making jimin tear up.

"B-but i-it tastes b-bad.." jimins voice cracked as his ears pressed against his head making yoongi hug him.

"I know babyboy, but you have to take it okay? Please." He scratched behind jimins ears making the younger purr and nod.

"Alright let's go to the kitchen yea?" Yoongi smiled as they both went to the kitchen.

After long minutes of asking Jimin to drink his medicine, he finally did and the hybrid went back to watching TV while Yoongi stayed in the kitchen to make dinner. Or well, order it.

What if Jimin is really pregnant? Taehyung would be right... jimin is technically a kid... mentally. He wouldnt be ready for a baby... what if his mindset changes? All these what ifs......

To Be Continued

~~~
I'm trashhhhhhhhhhhhh. This is trashhhhhh, I'm sorry! - p.hs