Chapter 1

Y/N pov

I woke up to my yelling, it's probably my mom and dad again. I got outta bed because I was going to a new school today and I decided to dress casually.

I kinda live far from the school

I kinda live far from the school. I did my hair down and went out my room, straight to the door and I was outside. I was walking to school when I saw a car pull up. ( ok so Lucas and y/n are both 15 and he is not famous or anything like that yet😉 )

" Hey need a ride to school."
I nodded my head yes and got inside the car putting my seatbelt on.

" Well im Lucas by the way."

" I'm y/n."

" so you new here?"

" yeah i just move here."

" well how do you like here in New York ?"

" Its so amazing I love it."

" well that's amazing to hear and we're at school now."

" hold up I got question how did you know I was going to this school."

" Well i just know I guess."
We got out of the car and closed the door.

" well see you later."He waved bye and I did the same. I was looking all over school trying to fine the office when Lucas came up to me and helped me.
I walk in the office with Lucas and they saw that I was the new girl. They gave me my schedule. And told Lucas to show me around. We walk out the office.

He was showing me around when his friends I think his friends called him over. He pointed at me and they looked at me and they still told him to go over there, he looked at me if he could have permission to go I nodded my head and walked off. I look at my first class and it was math. Lucas already showed me where math class is and we have it together. The bell rang and I went to math class, I walked in I was the first person to walk in and sat at the back of the class. Then Lucas saw i sat in the back so he sat next to me and then a girl came over and told Lucas to sit bye her, she tried to act pretty obviously she like him.

" uhh not right now sorry."

" It's okay just forgot about it."
She then walked away.

" so who was that?" I said

" It's just a girl who likes me." Lucas said
The math teacher walk in and told the class I was a new student.

-- after math class

We walk outta math class and I went to history and then Lucas was in the class as me but he went to talk to his friends. He was late to class. I heard footsteps coming over to me and I looked up to see a big tough guy he just looked at me and sat down.

" So you're new here right?"
I nodded my head yeah.

" Well I'm hunter. Hunter will."

" Y/n.. y/n l/n."
And after that we paid attention to the teacher and all the other stuff.

-- out of school

Every one walked out of school, I was thinking of waiting for Lucas but then I just decided to walk home. I was getting ready to cross the street when Lucas said come in the car, I look at him and just kept walking. I honestly don't want to take a car right now, he kept on following me. I look at him and his friends were in the car, he better stop because I'm not going in the car. He then just left yass he finally left yeah. I mean he's cute it's just like bro I want to see where everything is like the mall or something like that you know.

I finely made it to my house, and I saw Lucas car by the sidewalk. I went up to his car and knocked on his window.

" Hey stalker how's it going?"

" Oh hey Adriana look sorry for probably pissing you off or making you mad I'm sorry, my friends wanted me to mess with you and me being the savage I did it so I'm sorry."

" Its ok I just wanted to walk to see where everything was you know."

" Yeah I get what you mean so see you later."

" Later what do you mean by later?"

" you'll see." Lucas said and then left, I walk to my knock on the door. My mom opened it i came inside and waved hi and she did the same. On the first day I got homework great, I just love homework right " Note sarcastic " this homework was actually easy but at the same time hard, I was on question 26 I was almost done because I only need 6 more questions. I was now done with my homework yeah, I hate homework so much ugghhh. I hear something at me window, I open my window and saw Lucas.

" Come on y/n I need to show you something!"

" Omg find!" I said to Lucas and went downstairs then out the door. I got inside his car, I look at him and smiled.

" So what do you need to show me."

" I need to take you so you can see what I'm show you." Lucas and then drove.

" Lucasssss I'm bored."

" Hold up we are almost there." He said. We then park and there was a small/big Mountain. He told me to follow him and I did as he said. My legs were already hurting. We made it I checked the time 9:00. We sat down and talked a little.

" So why did you bing me?"

" Well to know you better and this is my place where I go to relax." He said

" Well this place is beautiful and why do you want to get to know me better?" I said

" You're new and all so why not get know you and why you move, like what happened in your life." Lucas said

;);););););););););););););););););););););););)

Well first chapter hopefully you like and fazeup