Chapter 3

Y/n pov
Now......

I woke up to music put some of the music the people were playing was dope. But I hate getting up early for school, but there more stuff what I hate about school. I got dressed and did anything Else I had to do. I walked out of the house and was walking when I saw Lucas, look see Lucas was cute and all but I just think of as a friend and that's all really. But as I see Lucas he see me someone is in the car with him, probably one of his friends again. As he see me he waves hi and parked by the sidewalk. He told me too hop in the car so I do.

Lucas pov

I picked me friend up form his house so he could have a ride to school. But as I was driving I saw y/n. She's cute and all but I just like her as a friend, I mean I like someone already but she won't  notice me. But I parked by the sidewalk and told her to get in the car. We were now driving to school. I have to introduce her to me best friend when we get to school. I knew my best friend for a long time now. As we were driving we were listening too music, the jams were playing. My best friend, y/n, and me were singing, the whole drive we were singing. I parked the car and turned it off.

Y/n pov

As we got off the car I saw his crush again, I mean she is cute and pretty, she gots a nice body and everything yeah. Anyways I am going to introduced myself too Lucas best friend because I forgot to.

" Hi I'm Y/n nice to meet you." I said
" Ohh I was wondering who you were, but hi I'm nick nice too meet you too." Nick said smiling at me.
" By the way nice moves in the car." He said laughing
" thanks I try." I said laughing too.
" well I was going to introduce you to nick, but looks like you already did." Lucas said to nick and me.

After we were done talking we went inside because it was cold as freak. Then hunter and Lucas crush came. Lucas crush went to him, I want to know her name for some reason. Then hunter came to me, he looked at me smiling like a kid at a candy store.

" Hey y/n."hunter said
" hey hunter" I said
" I was wondering if me and you could hang out after school?" He said
" ummm....... yeah sure." I said
" okay great, just wait for me okay." Hunter said
I nodded and he left, I look at Lucas and he looked annoyed from his crush. So I went to help him out.

" hiii I'm y/n." I said to her, she turned to me and had that " I don't like you " face when she looked at me.
" hi I'm Megan." She said and kept talking to Lucas.

___________________________

Comment of what you think of this book?

Did you cry when you watch faze adapt 4 million video?
Because I did