Chapter 2

Y/n pov
Previously.....

" You're new here and all so why not get to you and why you moved, like what happened in your life." Lucas said

" Well first, I moved here because well I had a bad reputation at school I was doing bad things like a lot of bad things. I got in a lot of fights, stole stuff from the teachers, and well I kinda slap a teacher, then I got kicked out of that school." I said

" Well damn y/n what are savage broo." Lucas said as he gave me a high five.

" Now second, my life..... ohh I got a good story for you. So this was in 4th grade right, so these girls were talking shit about me and all that crap. So I had my friends that were about to get the girls, but one of there 3 friends came over and said," look we don't want to fight you guys." But I cut her off and said," look why the fuck you coming over here and we know you talking shit you fucking whore." I said laughing and so did Lucas.

" Man you were such a savage." Lucas said still laughing.

" So then after all that happened it was lunch time right, some how again she just wanted me to beat her ass right. She said," shut up fat bitch." To me and that's when everything went down. But somehow she didn't get in trouble."

" Adrianaaaaaa broooooo what a savageeeee." Lucas yelled a little bit.

" But yeah that's what went down." I said, we were just laughing are ass off. He was telling me a story about how he got fired at his job. The story was so funny but it was time to leave so we left. He dropped me off home and left. Getting to know Lucas was fun, and him getting to know me was fun too. I mean we just talked about our life and everything Else, he was a good person to hangout with, he is soooo chill. But hopefully I talked to him a school again. But it was time for me to go to sleep I got on my bed.

" Omg my bed!! Oh I missed you so much." I said as I was putting my covers on top of me because my room gets really really cold.

___________________________

Comment of how you guys like my new book?

And do you guys like it so far?

And did you guys faze up today?
Because I did😂😂😂