Chapter 4

Y/n pov

* In math class *

I didn't see Lucas in class at all, I wonder were he is. He's probably with his friends, I was just listening to The teacher, because I need to pay attention  and I don't need boys on my mind in school.

* bell rings *
I ran out of the class and went to my locker and that's when I saw Lucas. He looked at me and back at this girl, I didn't know what she looked because Lucas was blocking her face. But I really didn't care. I just but my math books in and ran to my other class that I hate. It was history, yep that class. I walked in and saw hunter and sat by him. We were just talking about that kinda music we like and turns out we have the same taste in music.

* after history class *
I was walking to my locker again and but all my books way, I saw a paper in my locker. So I looked at it and it was party, maybe I should go, yeah I'm go. It's sound really cool so why not, it was a pool party too so why not. It was free time, so I decide to go walk I mean why not, it was Beautiful outside today anyways. I took out my phone and saw texts from Lucas.

" hey where u at"
" where are u?"
" answer me"
////////////
Lucas- Staller🤔 y/n- y/n🌺

Y/n🌺- hey I'm outside
Staller🤔- why outside?
Y/n🌺- because I am
Staller🤔- okay anyway did you see the party paper?
Y/n🌺- yeah why?¿
Staller🤔- because are u going?
Y/n🌺- yeah, I mean it's a way to make new friends so yeah I'm going
Staller🤔- ohh okay I will pick you up then and it's this Friday okay
Y/n🌺- okay and what else did you need
Staller🤔- I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall since you're in not in class and you have time off?
Y/n🌺- yeah sure I wait outside then
Staller🤔- okay I be outside then
Y/n🌺- okay
/////////////
1 min later Lucas was outside with nick. I actually like nick as a friend he was really chill. I follow Lucas to his car and got in back as nick got in the front, I didn't mind sitting in the back. We drove off heading to the mall.

___________________________
Do you guys like this book?

What's you're fav song?

And
And
And

FAZEEEEEEE UPPPPPP