Chapter 5

Y/n pov

We made it to the mall, I really never went to the mall. So here I am, at the mall with Lucas and nick. I was hungry as heck but I decided to ignore it, and I wasn't going to buy stuff because I have no money. But I really don't need clothes at all and the boys were at the shoe store. I was looking but then decided to sit down because I was low key bored. I got on my phone and one just looking thought all of my stuff.

* 6 mins later *

I check the time " omggg" I was late for school, why me. I told the boys and all they said was," it's okay just skip the whole day." Then I said in my head fine I will, but If get in troubled by my parents I'm Dead.

* at home *

I walk in the door, pls don't let my mom and dad know, because full out they will beat my ass.

" Hello!!" I yelled, but nobody responded. Thank god I thought I was going to get my ass beat. I went upstairs to my phone and just looking at old Photos of of my friends, I really do miss them. But I had to move here, I mean it's not bad over here but I hate When it rains. I really don't like rain but when it's like a " Idc " mood I like rain. I was getting bored so decided to call Lucas.

* ring ring ring *

He didn't answer but it was alright I just wanted food actually. I went down stairs to warm up a hotdog, and got some chips. If you didn't know I love food, I'm down to try any kinds of food. But if I can't have food I will kill somebody, well I wouldn't kill somebody I would just probably slap them. After I was done eating I walked to the tv and sat down on the couch.

* after tv *

I was getting a call from Lucas, I picked it up.

" hey wassup." I said
" I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to my house and chill nick is here." He said
" umm are you going to pick me up then?"  I say
" yeah I be there in 13 mins be ready." he says
" ok bye." And hung up.

* after the call *

I was getting ready, I brush my teeth and did my hair. I sat by the couch to wait for Lucas.

___________________________

Sorry for the short chapter but faze up

I
    I
       Love
                 An-
                       And
                                III
                                       Love