Target 1

Sicily, Italy
Vongola Mansion
5:17AM

"Oi Tsuna!" Tsuna grunted while he unwillingly sat up meeting his beloved torturer--I mean tutor's thin curly sideburns.

"You have new bunch of paper works, Dame-Tsuna. Get up!" A pitiful look was flustered upon the brunette's face as the baby walk out of his office.

"Do nuovo!? (Again!?)" He looked at his watch, "The heck! Its only been 7 minutes since I closed my eyes! Ugh, what a pain!"

Surrendering his sleep, he got up and went for a bath. After a few minutes, Tsuna went out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and one more towel to his neck, which he used to dry his hair.

Wearing a white button up shirt, leaving the three buttons open, black pants, and black shoes, he slumped back on his chair. He saw the piles of his goddamn paper works mainly caused by his two guardians damaging properties, causing trauma to innocent people, and other sorts of problems.

Decimo's POV

"Bills, proposal, damaged properties, marriage proposal, invitation, letter from school, bil--what is this? Letter?" Upon curiosity, I opened the letter and saw a piece of paper and one more letter.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Tsu-kun~ It's Maman. Someone sent this letter to our house. I saw that the receiver is you. I think they don't know that you're in Italy. I haven't opened it yet because it's for you. Check it.

I love you Tsu-kun~

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Namimori Middle School
Class 2-A of Batch 20••

Dear Mr. Sawada Tsunayoshi,

You are cordially invited to our class' reunion to celebrate our 10th year of being graduate with our fellow former classmates.

We are very lucky to have The Vongola Company to sponsor our one month vacation in their Vongola Mansion and to cover our expenses while in the trip to Italy!