Target 2

Normal

Emphasis

"Speaking"

'Thought'

"Italian"

Mayo-chan's Note

-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-

Decimo's POV

*knock knock knock*

"Decimo-sama, the breakfast is ready. Please proceed to the dining hall." Sandro, one of the butlers, said. That's the first good news I've ever heard since I woke up. Ugh, I'm hungry!

"I'll be there. Thank you, Sandro-san." He bowed as he leave my room.

I wore my black tie, making it loose a bit, not minding the unbuttoned buttons of my shirt and headed to the hall.

--------------------

Third Person's POV

The guardians immediately stand up and bowed while greeted Tsuna as soon as they spotted their boss' face.

"Ohayo, Jyuudaime!"

"Yo! Tsuna."

"OHAYO SAWADA!!"

"Ohayo Bosseu."

"Hn."

"Kufufufu~"

"Tsuna-nii!"

"Ohayo minna *yawn*" Tsuna responsed.

"Jyuudaime! Didn't you sleep well?" Gokudera asked his beloved Tenth, worried about his health.

"Uhn. I slept for just about 7 minutes *yawn* Those paper works are killing me. They love me so much." He glared at his two guardians that causes almost half of his goddamn paper works.

Hibari just, "Hn-ed" While Mukuro laughed like, "Kufufufu~"

He seated at his usual seat and the meal was served. The family are eating deliciously when Tsuna suddenly remembered the announcement he and Reborn talked about earlier.

"Minna," he started. "We are going to Namimori for two days. We're leaving in 2 hours. Please inform the staffs in the airport after our meal, Gokudera-kun." Tsuna said in boss mode, gaining his guardians' full attention.