Target 4

Mayo-chan: OKAY FIRST OF ALL SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. MY BAD MY BAD. NO IT'S ACTUALLY WATTPAD'S FAULT! HUHUHUHU. I took time rewriting this chapter because damn wattpad! It deleted the one I almost finished. I tried my best to write what I remember, so yeah. Bear with it!

TYL Vongola Family attending the class reunion! *points at the multimedia* insert Chrome, okay? And Tsuna's attire, imagine it like the one I described in the previous chapter. Okay! A LAST! Let's hit Target 4!

-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-

The attendees, excluding the ones who already knows, were of course left dumbfounded. They can't or rather they won't believe what this gentleman says. No one can't find the right words to say but the atmosphere alone says, 'I won't believe it until I see a proof'. They were undoubtedly full of doubt whether this gentleman is saying the truth or not.

Hibari Kyoya, annoyed by the feeling the atmosphere gives, proved that this gentleman here is truly Sawada Tsunayoshi. This may somewhat be unusual, but yeah. Hibari Kyoya indirectly saved Tsunayoshi. By stating the truth, that is. "Herbivores. That *points at Tsuna* is the real thing. If you don't believe me, I shall bite all of you to death." Well, that's not unusual at all. Hibari treating Tsuna as a thing. Hibari, biting everyone to death. Though what he said are kinda.. Not enough proof and somewhat no sense at all, the scored ass people nod their heads fast. So fast that it fell out of the floor. Kidding. But yeah, they believed it. That's the power of Hibari Kyoya! Hooray!

On the other hand, Tsuna and the other guardians are on the sideline. Most of them felt weird hearing Hibari's statement. Because it's really rare, you see. But Tsuna feel really happy with the fact that Hibari indirectly saved his butt. "Kyoya, that's enough. I think they believe it already." Tsuna said making the attendees, again, shocked.

"O-oi. Did he just call H-Hibari-senpai with his f-first name?"
"Yeah. Seems like it."
"I-I don't know anymore!"
"H-how...?"

Murmurs started again. "Oi brats! Stop murmuring! It's only natural for Tsuna-sama to call us by our first names! And stop calling Tsuna-sama with that nickname! That's in the past you stupid idiots! Gokudera can't hold it in so he snapped like he used to be in middle school. He really can't stand on the sideline hearing and watching people doubt his boss. He devoted his life to his boss for life. He doesn't want anyone to badmouth Tsuna.