Target 3

Mayo-chan: Yo! Sup? Haha. I've decided to continue this story. Sayang din effort ko kakapiga ng utak para lang may ma-type hoho. I've been a busy-assed senior student that I can't find time to publish chapters and my other stories. Now that it's Christmas season, I shall make it up to you *evil laughPlease stay with me 'til the last word of my last story haha!

Errors such as grammars and typographical errors are present. I already warned you~

AND!!! This chapter would be I guess long enough to make it up for my absence. I'm currently writing the next few chapters.

THAT'S IT!! Enjoy minna-san ~ MERRY CHRISTMAS! *confetti*

-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-

Normal

Emphasis

"Speaking"

'Thought'

"Italian"

-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-(•)-

The day of the reunion came. Tsuna's not actually excited but you can say that he's curious of his former classmates' reaction seeing him wearing expensive suit. He sighed. If Reborn just gave him permission to wear a normal suit and tie. Knowing Reborn.. He sighed again.

-Flashback-

"Dame-Tsuna! Here," Reborn handed him a white box with orange ribbon and Vongola crest on the lower right of it, which he opened immediately in curiosity. "Huh? What--THE HE**!!" Tsuna almost thrown the box away from him because of shock. He saw a suit, shoes, and a cloak. Which were all white except for the tie, the napkin in the pocket of the suit, and the dress shirt and the shoes. (Mayo-chan: Just imagine Primo's attire white-themed.) He looked at his demon-incarnate spartan tutor straight from hell unbelievably. 'These costs millions! What the..'

He tried to stop himself from shaking, not wanting Reborn to torture him again, lecturing him about how should a boss not panic. Tried. "R-Re-Reborn? W-what are th-these for..?" 'Shit. I stuttered. I'm gonna die, right here, right now!!' He hopelessly thought. He then gave the demon a sheepishly awkward smile. The demon-incarnate just smirked, "You'll wear that in your reunion. Choose to defy me, you won't be able to see tomorrow. *click*" Damn. "You'll be a dead meat by then." Tsuna sweat dropped a bucket. 'Goddammit!'