1

So this is my first fanfic... I hope it's good... it's probably going to suck but whatever. Welp... have a good day! Please Comment and Vote!! Thx! <3

Run. That was the only thing on Tyler's mind as he sprinted through the asylum. Just run. He could hear them coming down the hall. He turned a sharp right. BAM! He slammed into something... "FRICK!" Tyler said along with a boy. Tyler studied him for a second. He was a boy with bright, yellow, highlighter hair stuffed into his red hat. He had eyes the color of wet wood after a rain storm. His skin was white, his arms were sturdy and broad, and Tyler could tell by his eyes that he was part Asian. They made eye contact for a second but then Tyler's brain clicked back to reality as he heard the footsteps coming closer, quicker.

"I umm... I gotta..." Tyler stammered.

"Yeah... me too... uh, there are guards coming from back there as well... The boy replied gesturing to the direction in which he came."Just thought I'd let you know."

"Oh frick." Tyler sighed.

"Here!!! I just remembered something!!" The boy yelled pulling Tyler's arm towards a door so hard he just about dislocated it.

Tyler felt completely helpless so he just let the stranger drag him to wherever he was going.

"Where are we-"

"Shh!"

Tyler was being led through a dark, empty, hallway and eventually, they got to another door. They could hear two men talking on the other side. They listened closely to hear what the men had to say.

"...Well they couldn't have gone far! We're in a heavily guarded asylum! They have to be around here somewhere!!" One of the guards stated angrily.

The boy chuckled at that. "Heavily guarded!" He snickered under his breath. "What a joke!"

"Who are you anyway?" Tyler questioned.

"Oh, right. I'm Josh Dun." There was a bit of an awkward silence until Josh spoke again. "And you are?..."

"Oh! I'm Tyler... Joseph!"

"Ok, well Tyler, we've gotta get out of here somehow. I can't stand the stench of this place." It smelled like someone tried to cover the stink of rotten flesh with Febreze. Tyler just nodded. He wasn't sure that they would get out and it must've obviously shown in his face because suddenly Josh took him by the wrists, looked him in the eyes, and spoke.

"We are getting out of here. Is that clear?"

"Yes" Tyler said with a bit more confidence and a lot more confusion. "But you don't even know me. Why are you helping me?"

"First off, I do know who you are, you literally just told me that your name is Tyler Joseph. And second, I'm helping both of us." Tyler nodded in response and decided to just go with it. He still didn't know why this boy he had just met before was helping him or why he even trusted him. It was just something about Josh, he just didn't know what.

____________________________

Well that was chapter one...
I'm not sure if I like it...
It was probably crap...
Plz tell me what you think!! I'll probably post either later tonight or tomorrow. Thx so much for reading this plz don't leave...
I love you!<3