Chapter Eleven

Song Joong Ki's POV

I was invited by the Chairwoman Park to talk about the entertainment with Mr. Chae. It is an honor to get invites by the Chairwoman to her house.
"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Park." I greeted her.
"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Song." She greeted back. "I am sorry to say this first I would like to talk to Mr. Chae alone for a moment, and I will get back to you. Oh my granddaughter is in the garden, I know you both are friends. Why don't you go to her while I speak to Mr. Chae."
"Sure no problem." For unknown reason I was really happy to see Shay. A maid helped me to find Shay, I thanked her slowly jogged towards her but my smile turned upside down as soon as I saw Shay was not alone.
'Who is that guy with Shay?' I can't help but o eavesdrop on their conversation.
"........ Proposal." He said taking a seat near her.
"Why you don't think I'm beautiful?" Shay asks.
I couldn't bare to hear the conversation, I slowly walked away from them.
"Song Joong Ki-shi?!?!" I heard Shay call me. I turned to greet her back and I saw surprise written on her face.
"Ne, Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted her forcing myself to smile.
"What are you doing here?" Shay asks with a small smile. 'Oh how I love that smile. What?? Stop.'
"Oh I am here with Mr. Chae. Oh look he is searching for me. I have to go." I didn't wait for her to respond, I jogged away. Mr. Chae really texted me to come, right on time I would say. The conversation with Chairwoman Park went for an hour
"Congratulations you are going to be the CEO of the new entertainment that we are opening up." Chairwoman said.
"Gamsahapnida." I said giving a little bow.

Shay's POV

"Was that Song Joong Ki?" Yoo Jin Ho asked me.
"Yes that is him. It was nice to meet you Yoo Jin Ho, keep the contact with me. I have to run now." I said. He gave a smile and a nod. I speed walked inside to find Song Joong Ki.
"Halmoni, where is Song Joong Ki and what was he doing here?" I asked her.
"He came to discuss about the new entertainment we are going to open up and does he know you are engaged to that boy?" She asks.
"First we are not engaged and second why do you want to show that to him?" I ask her.
"I don't want you both to date or anything. That's why!" She said.
"Jabal stop interfering my life. Chairwoman Park. I really wish that Haraboji is alive, I know he wouldn't do this and he would not like how you are treating me now." I am more than frustrated now. I quickly existed the house zoom to I don't know where. I even shut my phone down, I need alone time for now. I didn't like how the things are going now, not even a bit.

Third Person POV

"Annyeonghaseyo Ms. Shay's office." So Na answered the call.
"Hi I am Shay's sister Sophie, did Shay come by the office today?" Sophie asks.
"No she said she had important meeting so she won't come to the office today." So Na said.
"Well she is not picking her phone, she left grandma's house an hour ago and no one knows where she is. She said she would send a driver to pick me up." Sophie panicked.
"Sophie-shi don't worry if get in touch with her we will contact you. Send me the address, I will come to pick you up" So Na said, at that moment Doo Jin and Song Joong Ki entered the office.
"Her So Na what's going on? Your face is pale as a ghost." Doo Jin asks.
"Shay's little sister called..." So Na said.
"And....."
"She said she can't get hold on Shay. It's been an hour. Her phone is off." So Na said.
"Song Joong Ki-shi Song Joong Ki-shi where are you going?" Doo Jin runs after Song Joong Ki.
"To find Shay." Song Joong Ki shouted.
"We need to pick Sophie-shi up and we will go to find Shay." So Na said.

Song Joong Ki's POV

Why did Shay wanted to disappear like this? How can I find her? Should I ask my fans if they saw her? No that wouldn't be a good idea.
"Doo Jin do you happen to know Shay's little sister's number?" I called Doo Jin.
"No but I am with her right now." Doo Jin said.
"Give her the phone." I said.
"Hello." I heard a girl answer.
"Hi I am Song Joong Ki. Did your sister ever mention a place that she likes to go when she feels said or something like that?"
"When we were in Canada she likes going near sea, like near light houses. But I don't know any places here in Korea, sorry." She said.
"No that's good enough. Put it on speaker." I asks. "Listen you guys take Sophie home I might know where she is." I cut the call and drove to the nearest light house.

It was a long ride and I see a Ferrari 488 GTB parked. I quickly parked my car and walked to find Shay.
"Shay?" I called her when I saw her. "We have been searching for you." I saw tears streaming down on her face. "Are you okay?" I walked near her.
"I am not okay." And she started crying more without stopping. I didn't know what to do. I pulled her into a hug. I thought she would refuse it but she held on to me cried. She cried for 30 minutes without stopping. She started hiccupping now.
"Look, let's get you home now. I will call Doo Jin to pick my car up." I said she nodded. I locked my car and got Shay's car key and took her home.
"Should I call your sister to stay with you?" I asks her.
"No, I will call to let her know that I am okay. Thank you." She said and entered her apartment.

A/N

Hey guys another update for you all. Hope you enjoy this chapter. I was fan girling so much when I wrote the last part hehehe. Anywho please vote, comment and share I would like to hear your thoughts. Help me to reach my story to 3K :* :*
Love you all
Coralzz <3