Chapter Two

Jax's POV

I got the job.

I was worried that I wouldn't have gotten it because of the rumors I've heard about Mr. Lee. According to the rumors he usually isn't interested in the people that have been interviewed and this worried me because I'm not very interesting and I didn't think he would have liked me,

The questions asked were just the basic questions you ask in an interview. "Why should we hire you?," "what are your weaknesses?," and other questions like that.

I left the building thinking I did a decent job, but I wasn't sure if I would actually get the job.

A couple days after my interview I got a call from an unknown number. I picked up and was informed I got the job. Now, if you think I wasn't excited, you're wrong. I was screaming on the inside as I talked calmly to the lady on the phone. She told me that my first day is on Monday and I should be in by 9:00 and at Mr. Lee's office.

When I was finally able to hang up the phone I started jumping with joy. I may sound immature, but I was just so excited that I got the job that I could care less what others thought of me.

Although I got the job I'm still very nervous for my first day. What if I mess up and get fired? That would be so embarrassing, getting fired on your first day.

******

"You got the job!" My best friend, Matt, yelled as soon as I told him. "I knew you could do it."

"Thanks" I say looking down at my cup of coffee.

"Is he hot?" Matt asked out of nowhere.

"Who?" I asked confused at his question.

"Your boss, is he hot?" He asks again with the 'don't-be-stupid' tone of voice.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked him wondering why he had this sudden interest in my boss.

"Just wondering" he says before getting up and going into my living room.

'That was weird' I thought to myself before getting up and following him.

I am so sorry it took me so long to update. I was busy trying to finish all of my exams and didn't have time to update, but I promise updates will be more frequent now that I'm on summer break.

This chapter is short because I really wanted to update, but because of this I will update sometime again this week.