Part 1

TIM'S POV

I got out of my bed and grabbed my iPod, a gift from my dad, before let's say, he went crazy. 6.50. I took atleast 10 minutes to get ready and school was like 5 minutes away and I had to be there by 7.15, so no rush. I took a quick shower though, knowing what would happen if I didn't. I gelled my hair, took my school bag and a Fitbar and I ran downstairs, fast but careful enough not to make too many loud noises. I saw my dad on the couch, surrounded by a few bottles of vodka. He'll come to school on time, to pick me up at 4.30, even though school finishes at 2.30. I was sure of it, he was never late even though he spends most of the nights cheating on my mom with sluts from strip clubs and falling asleep in puddles, a combination of his own puke and whatever alcohol he had been drinking the night before. 

I shut the door quietly and began walking to school. Exiting my compound, I was greeted by sounds of cars honking at me and shrieking mother's voices from inside their cars. I knew they were talking about me. I turned around to find my younger and older brother, running out of the compound, catching up with me. 

"TIM HOLD MY HAND IM SCAREDD MOM SAID YOU HAVE TO HOLD MY HAND AND MASON WONT!" My younger brother, Luke, says. He knew he'd pay for it soon enough, maybe in the bathroom at school if nobody was there, or at home, when neither of our parents were there. Mason and I beat Luke up alot, well we wouldn't have to if he stopped being such a tattletale, it was fair enough though. Luke knew that Dad abused Mason and I when mom wasn't home, and knew better not to tell on him, because then he'd get hit daily too, and his situation would be much, much worse.