Part 6

A/N: HELLO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO SO SO LONG

BUT IVE BEEN BUSY

AND HERE IT IS

OFF HOLD

EVEN THOUGH BASICALLY NOBODY IS READING THIS

IM WRITING FOR MY MATE CARA

SHOUTOUT TO CARA MOSS ;))))

(so im changing this to 3rd person)

"What if i was talking about you?"

Tim looked around and made sure nobody was looking at the pair, then leaned in close and whispered in her ear. "You shouldn't cut over me. I may seem like a normal boy, but I'm not. You shouldn't even like me. I'm not up for a relationship right now. We might be able to be friends though! You seem like such a nice girl, Jade" Tim moved away from Jade's  ear and gave her a sympathetic look.

"You don't need to be my friend if you don't want to you know. Just because I've made some mistakes and is troubled, doesn't mean that you need to be my friend to make sure I don't kill myself," Jade spat and rose up from the table.

"No! Don't go!" Tim stood up and grabbed my wrist, pulling me down. Naturally, Jade pulls her hand away quickly and hisses in pain. "I'm sorry!" Tim whispers, looking down at his lap and playing with his fingers. "I want to be friends with you, Jade! You are a nice person and you're loving and caring, but I'm sorry. I'm in love with someone else." Jade felt her heart break and before she could control it, tears were flowing freely down her face. She quickly stands up and moves away from the table. "Wait no!" Tim shouts.

"Don't talk to me anymore, Tim." Jade says and walks away, wiping her tears from her face.

SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT THATS WHAT I COULD THINK OF I APOLOGIZE GOODNIGHT CHILDREN