Part 3

JADE'S POV

I set my bag down in my homeroom class and took out my bag, when I gagged. I never gagged. What the hell was up with me today? I gagged again, nothing coming out though. I wretched and wretched, but I couldn't seem to shake the feeling. When Ms Rachel came into our class, she saw me wretching. 

"Jade Smith! What are you doing?!" Ms Rachel snaps at me, apparently offended by my not feeling healthy.

"Last night Jade told me she wasn't feeling so good and she's been doing this ever since i entered the classroom, Miss," Gloria said. That was one of the main reasons she was my best friend, she would do anything to help me, well almost anything. She really doesn't like Tim, the guy I like, but she talks to him more than I do. 

"Oh, if that's the case, Gloria write her a Health slip please, then bring it to me to sign." Gloria did as she was told, but not after giving me a i-just-saved-your-ass-you-owe-me look. Gloria handed me the peice of paper after she had gotten Ms Rachel to sign it. I ran out of the class and went to the Health Center as soon as possible.  

I slammed the slip on the desk of the Health Center as I ran past a boy who was clutching his stomach and bent over the toilet and started heaving. Nothing came out. I heaved more, and more, and more. Still nothing. I finally gave up and that gagging feeling I had before was gone. I flushed the toilet and unlocked the bathroom door. I went outside and sat down on a chair. 

"Uh, Jade?" a deep, masculine voice said. I jerked my head and he lifted my chin up, so that my head was on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" I made a small moan-type noise indicating a yes as I snuggled into his shoulder more, waiting for the nurse to get some pills from the nearby hospital. "Jade?" I looked up and made a small yelp. It was Tim. "Shh, shh," He cooed. "It's alright, you're not feeling well, don't worry, I'm here for you and always will be okay." He put his arm around me and even though my eyes were closed, I knew that he was looking at me, and that he was smiling at me, happy that he made me smile, or atleast it looked like that.