Chapter 1

Normal POV

It was 06:00 and a beautiful morning, and a great day, well, it seemed that way for everyone except one...

"Hey, Brat, get your worthless, fat arse up here, you have to make my breakfast and do your chores!"

Juliette had been sleeping peacefully, but, uncomfortably in the dark cellar on the cold stone floor with just a thin, itchy blanket. However, her dreams had been rudely interrupted by a demon! She never really gets that much sleep, it's hard to do so living in that hell house, well if you can call it living you would automatically be considered a humongous twat! Every night she gets nightmares, nightmares that make her sweat like a pig, roll around in pain and scream in terror as the memories invade her mind.

Groaning as she awakens, it takes her a few seconds before getting up, dressed and washed, she makes her way up the stairs. Once Juliette's up there she heads straight for the kitchen to make her foster mum her breakfast and then gets on with her usual chores; cleaning the dishes and sides, polishing the shoes, hoovering all the rooms, iron the clothes and....become her foster mum's little play toy.

"Where's my breakfast...God, you're just a useless little slut!?" her foster mum comes charging into the kitchen, goes over to Juliette and slaps her, "Hurry the fuck up!" she roughly pushes her causing Juliette to fall to the floor, she goes to get up only to get kicked in the gut multiple times by her foster mum, she then stands on her arm causing Juliette to scream and cry in pain. After a few minutes she leaves Juliette alone with an evil, twisted smile, proud of her power over her little slave. Juliette manages to rise to her feet, she's used to the pain after all, and takes the beast her breakfast.

"Remember, if you take as much as a crumb to eat, you'll be in a world of pain and you'll have to survive two weeks without food!" Her foster mum yells as she finally manages to get out of the the demon's lair. Her foster sister, Ashley had already left for school, which she was thankful for, she couldn't deal with her annoying and jealous tantrums and beatings. Her Foster mum is called Susan, she's 36, and a real slimy, sadistic bitch, along with her daughter!

Enjoying the gentle breeze and the heat of the sun, Juliette walked as happily as she could, despite the abuse that morning and lack of sleep that night, and no breakfast, her day has probably been the best so far, but, she still has to deal with others when she enters her school's walls. Juliette notices a massive crowd of students near the other gate, but, just ignores it as she's not a great fan of being suffocated and having no personal space or the reasoning for the crowd, it could just be another fight. Minding her own business she goes to her locker to get her stuff,

"Hey, Juliette," a friendly voice greets, she turns around to see a few other students who she would talk to and help every now and then.

"Good morning," Juliette answers with a warm voice and smile, "Are you going to see what's going on outside?"

"Yeah, are you?" another girl speaks up energetically

"No, I'm not very good around crowds," she honestly replies and blushes slightly

"Ok, well, we'll see you around, bye Juliette," they all say, turning to leave and waving their hands

"Yeah, I'll see you's later," she smiles and waves back, then, when they're out of sight she heads to her reg class.

Just before she enters, a voice shouts out,

"Oh, there's the tiny twerp, I was wondering when you were going to crawl back here, begging for more!"

"Yeah, she's such a disgusting, stupid, masochistic whore!"

"It's no wonder her parents didn't want her, she's such an attention seeker,"

"And a mistake, they probably wished she'd never been born!"

A bunch of evil bitches have just arrived to completely ruin Juliette's sort of good day, they all walk up to her laughing sinisterly before pushing her against the wall, making her silently whimper at the harsh contact. One of them grabs her stuff and flings it everywhere, another comes up and stands on her toes with enough force to break them, and the other two just stand there watching and laughing.

Hearing footsteps they left her alone, not wanting to be caught, Juliette rushes to pick up her stuff and runs into the classroom, sits down and stares out the window with empty eyes. Before she knew it classes began and her pens on her book taking down notes fiercely.

In the middle of class the Principal spoke through the speakers,
"Juliette Rose, please, report to the Principal's office...I repeat, Juliette Rose, please, report to the Principal's office."

Juliette sighed, packed her stuff and headed for the Principal's office wondering if someone blamed her for something or if the Principal had finally decided to chuck her out for being so stupid and worthless. She didn't belong anywhere, she was just a nobody and nothing could change that.