Camren/you g!p

Not mine

Third POV

Y/n and Lauren got up and ran to Camila's room. They walked in to see Camila laying down touching herself. "Bad girl. Touching yourself without permission. I think we should punish you don't you think Y/n?" Lauren asks Y/n.

"Yep, and I want you ass up face down. " Y/n says. Camila flips over, and puts her ass in the air. Lauren, and Y/n look at each other with smirks on their faces.

"You wanna take turns spanking her?" Y/n asks Lauren. Lauren nods, and they walk over to Camila. They take turns and well Camila was a moaning mess. (Skipped Spanking)

Lauren pulled Camila up, and turned her around. "I'm gonna need you to lay down. You will not cum until we tell you to understand?" Lauren says sternly. Camila nods.

Camila was beyond turned on, and well was super wet. She couldn't handle much teasing, and just wanted them to fuck her.

Lauren kissed Camila's lips, and Y/n kissed her other lips! Camila moaned loudly and broke the kiss throwing her head back. Lauren took that as her opportunity to kiss her neck.

Camila felt so much pleasure going through her body. She loved the feeling of Y/n watering her out, and Lauren kissing on her neck. Lauren bit on Camila's sweet spot, and Camila moaned louder than she was before.

Y/n pushed three fingers inside Camila, and Camila screamed out in pleasure. "OMG! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" Lauren, and Y/n smirk at the effect they had on Camila. "Y/n! How does she taste?" Lauren asks. "Amazing, come try her." Y/n says. Lauren nods, and they trade places.

Camila kissed Y/n, and pulled we shirt off. Y/n was wearing a tank top and Camila was getting frustrated with how many layers of clothes she has. "You fucking onion with layers take your clothes off and fuck me already!" Camila commanded.

Lauren and Y/n stoop up, and took their clothes off. "Who goes first?" Lauren asks. "I can go first, get her ready for you. She's got a face you can fuck." Y/n says. Lauren nods, and they walk to their positions.

Camila grabs Lauren's dick and pumps it a few times before putting it in her mouth. Y/n pushed into Camila, and they all moaned together. "Oh shit, Camila you're so fucking tight!" Y/n moaned. Lauren had one hand in her hair, and Y/n was holding her hips.

Camila was amazed at how big Lauren and Y/n were. They were about 11-12 inches, and Camila knew it was going to hurt when they were both fucking her. "Oh fuck how tight is she Y/n?" Lauren asks. "Tighter than any other girl I fucked." Y/n moaned.

"Switch with me." Lauren moans. Y/n nods, and Y/n pulls out of Camila groaning afterwards. Lauren pulled herself out of Camila's mouth and they switched spots.

Lauren thrusters into Camila fast and hard. Camila screamed and Y/n took that as her opportunity to put her sick in Camila's mouth.

Camila deep throated Y/n and moaned loudly after Lauren hit that spot inside of her. Lauren was thrusting into her hard and fast. Camila took Y/n out of her mouth and pumped Y/n grime base to tip while moaning Lauren's name.

Y/n started getting jealous of Camila moaning Lauren's name. Y/n only wanted Camila to moan her name. "Y/n join Lauren." Camila moaned. "Are you sure, I don't want you to feel like we're pressuring you." Y/n said. "Yes I'm sure now put your dick in my pussy with Lauren's. " Camila demanded.

Y/n nodded and Lauren moved while Y/n picked Camila up  and laid under her. Lauren pushed first and then Y/n did. "OMG YOU GUYS STRETCH ME SO GOOD!" Camila screamed.

Y/n was not a virgin but she hasn't had sex as many times as Camila and Lauren. Lauren and Camila snuck around a few times. Y/n has only had sex with her two ex's.

Y/n moaned when Camila clenched around their dicks.  "Omg Camila your pussy feels so good!" Y/n moaned. "Fuck you like when our dicks are fucking your pussy? You like how we stretch your pussy?" Lauren groans in Camila's war.

Lauren and Y/n look at each other and kiss. "Ew no. Camila's lips only!" They said. Camila laughed but her laugh turned into a moan when she felt them hit that rough patch inside of her.

"YES RIGHT THERE! HIT THAT AGAIN DADDIES!" Camila screamed. Lauren and Y/n were so close to cumming. Lauren pulled out and came on Camila's stomach. Y/n wanted to get Camila off so she continued after coming once.

Y/n thrusted into her one last time and Camila came with a mixture of screams and moans.

Y/n pulled out and Camila rolled onto her back. " Oh baby we're not done yet." Lauren and Y/n said.

They continued for 6 hours and well Camila was super sore.
--------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating cuz I suck but I hope you enjoyed this I will post a 5h/you hopefully tomorrow. I will try to update more often. Also thank you guys so so much for 3K reads I love you💚