Camren G!P

Not Mine

It was their day off. Camila didn't have class and lauren had the day off at work.

So as usual they decided for a movie/ cuddle day. In Camila's dorm they laid embraced in each other's arms playing close attention to the intense action film playing.

Well at least Camila was, Lauren couldn't stop thinking of how hot and sexy Camila looked in just panties. No bra. It was Camila's choice to lay like this because she "just got out of the shower and doesn't feel like putting on close."

Lauren wasn't going to protest on cuddling with her naked sexy girlfriend but now she was beginning to regret it when she felt her not so little friend in her boxers begin to grow hard.

Lauren slightly shifted because the boner in her boxers was getting quite uncomfortable now. Moving impossibly closer to Camila and throwing her arm over her cupping her right breast. "Lauren what are you doing?"

Camila asked trying to ignore the immense amount of pleasure coming from lauren's hand kneading her boob.

"Just cuddling watch the movie baby." Lauren answered.

Camila averted her eyes back to the screen trying to ignore Lauren's actions. Lauren continued to massage Camila's boob slowly. She was so hard it was hurting and she was sure Camila could feel her.

Camila on the other hand was trying to ignore her soaking center. With Lauren massaging her breast like that and the fact that she could feel Lauren's rock hard 8 inch laying against her ass. Camila was keeping her eyes on the screen actually being able to stand Lauren's touching till she felt hot wet kisses all over her neck and collar bone.

Before Camila could stop herself a moan escaped her lips and she arched her neck giving Lauren more space to work with. Lauren continued marking her girlfriend with hickeys or "love marks" as Lauren called it. Camila raises her hand over Lauren's that was rubbing her boob.

Another moan escaped Camila's mouth when she felt Lauren slowly begin to hump her ass. Lauren let out a low moan or grunt Camila couldn't really really tell but she did know it was hot.

"That's it"

Lauren murmured as she flipped Camila over so she was straddling Lauren's hips. Camila moaned when she felt Lauren's long hard dick touch her soaking center. Lauren latched her mouth on to Camila's and roamed her hands all over the smaller girls body.

Their moans were filling up the room but Lauren didn't care. She sat up with Camila still on her.
"God you are so beautiful." Was all that came out of Lauren's mouth as she looked up and down the younger girls body.

Camila gave her girlfriend a loving smile kissing her one more time before sliding down her body. Coming face to face with the tent in Lauren's boxers. Slowly bringing them down Lauren's dick sprung right in her face. Moaning at the sight she quickly devoured the shaft into her mouth. A symphony of Lauren's moans filled the room as Camila sucked Lauren off.

"Baby girl oh my god that's it" Lauren moaned

"Fuck my mouth daddy lets have it rough tonight" Camila husked out.

Lauren was wide eyed. Usually Camila liked it slow and sensual and Camila calling her daddy. She was hard to the max.

"Daddy"

Lauren couldn't take it anymore she grabbed Camila by her dark brown locks and began bobbing her head up and down her big cock.

"I.....I'm gonna cum" Lauren let out. Camila sat on her knees in front of Lauren and stuck her tongue out.

"Cum on my face daddy, I'll swallow all of it" Camila said with confidence.

Lauren was gonna explode. She shot her thick ropes of cum into Camila's mouth and Camila swallowed not missing a piece. She licked her lips causing Lauren to feel like she was gonna faint then climbed up Lauren's body kissing her. Lauren could taste herself on her girlfriends tongue and found it so hot. Flipping them over so Lauren was on top she pulled down Camila's panties.

"Tell me what you want baby girl" Lauren whispered in Camila's ear.

"First I want you to eat me out till I cum all over your face then ride you and show you how much I love you daddy" Camila husked back.

"God that is so hot" Lauren said before kissing her way down Camila's body. Camila let out a light chuckle that soon turned into a moan when she felt Lauren lightly kiss her inner thighs.

"Don't tease me" Is all Camila could say.

"Don't tease me what?" Lauren said strictly

"Daddy, don't tease me daddy." Camila whispered.

She felt Lauren's mouth latch onto her stiff clit and began to suck and lick all over. She moaned at the feeling of her girlfriend's talented tongue getting her highs she never felt before.

Lauren inserted two fingers into Camila and began pumping in and out of her. Once she felt Camila's walls clench around her fingers she whispered "Cum for me princess"

Camila right there let out, her juices going all over Lauren's tongue and fingers. Lauren moaned out the sweet taste of her girlfriend and kissed her way up. She lifted her fingers that were still wet from Camila's release and let Camila lick them clean. Lauren moaned a how Camila sucked off the last bit of taste from her fingers.

"You like that baby girl?" Lauren let out as she rubbed the tip of her dick on Camila's wet center.

"Fuck yes daddy" Camila purred, "Let me ride you"

She continued as she flipped them over grabbing Lauren's dick and aligning it with her dripping center.

"Fuck" Lauren moaned as she entered Camila.

"That's it ride me baby" Camila couldn't stop the flow of curse words and moans escaping her mouth. Hopping up and down on Lauren's big dick she felt like she was gonna explode. Lauren was leaving marks all over Camila's breast. Camila couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm gonna cum Lauren!"

"Me too baby"

Lauren felt Camila's walls tighten around her cock as she shot hot ropes of thick cum into Camila. "God I love you" Lauren mumbled as she cuddled into Camila's neck.

"I love you too Lauren." Camila mumbled back as she laid on Lauren falling into her sex induced coma.

---------------------------------

Hi guys thank you so much for 78k reads!! Go follow me on instagram @laughingcabello I follow back fan accounts :)