Camila/you

Not mine

Y/N's POV

I was waiting for my girlfriend, Camila, to come to her dressing room. Her and her famous girl group, Fifth Harmony, had just finished the first show of their concert tour, and I was expecting her to come back here any moment. I loved seeing her perform on stage; mostly because she looked so happy while doing what she loved to do best. It was something Camila had been waiting to do for years now, and I was so proud of her and the success she had earned.

The door opened to my left, to reveal my gorgeous girlfriend walking into the dressing room. I stood from the little couch and smiles.

"Hey, baby! You were so-"

Camila immediately cut me off with a hot and passionate kiss, not bothering to pull away to let me finish my sentence. She didn't waste anytime is backing me up to the couch and pushing me down. I was surprised by her quickness. She had never been so quick before.

"Let me fuck you.." Camila breathed against my lips, only to attach her lips to my neck. "...With the dildo I bought last week. " she finished, standing fully once again, not giving me a chance to say yes or no.

I bite my lip trying to keep
My excitement to myself. "You're really gonna fuck me with that thing?" I giggled, feeling myself get wet at the thought of it.

"Hell right I am" she replied in a huskier voice. "Take off your shorts and panties. Now." She ordered, wrapping her hand around the base of the fake cock.

My eyes widened at her demanding voice. I quickly discarded my shorts and panties, biting my lip. 

"Good girl." Camila smirked, kneeling down in front of my closed legs. She abruptly pried my legs apart, exposing my soaked pussy. "Already so wet for me, just like a little slut. " She laughed darkly. "Is this what I do to you?" She brought the tip of the dildo to my slit, teasing slightly for just a second.

I squirmed a little bit on the couch, raising my hips a few centimeters. "Mmm.."

Without warning, Camila thrust the dildo into my pussy, hard, causing a little burning sensation to dominate the pleasure. I moaned loudly and arched my back off the small couch.

"Camila!"

"That's right, baby." She mumbled, pulling the dildo out slightly before thrusting it back in again. "Let everyone know who is making you feel this good."

I moaned again, and looked down in time to see her circling the very tip of her tongue around my clit agonizingly slow, glancing up at me through her long, beautiful lashes.
"Camila, fuck..."

She smirked and wrapped her lips around my clit, while moving the dildo quickly in and out of my pussy. The pain and burning was so long gone, and all I felt was pleasure.

Camila's POV

I smirked. The way I could control my girl this way made me feel so good. The girls were totally right. This would definitely be the one thing that would wrap her around my finger. I watched her face the entire time.

She moaned my name several times in a row, encouraging me to twist the dildo to the right in motion, smirking when she yelped in pleasure.

"Oh, so that's where you're sweet spot's been hiding?" I kissed along her thighs, continuing to thrust the dildo in the same direction, turning her into a moaning mess. "Cum for me, baby"

Her mouth gaped open as a few more moans filled the room. I flicked my tongue across her clit as I thrust the dildo a few more times, smirking when she got quiet for one second before coming completely undone, and cumming all over the dildo, her juices dripping down around the fake cock.

"So beautiful, baby." I kissed her clit gently, looking up at her. "So beautiful. "

She moaned a little bit again, moving her hips more towards the dildo just as I was pulling it out. I giggled.

"You want more?" I bite my lip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey guys been a little while. Tell who you guys want next it can be G!p. Also I'm trying to reach 600 followers on Instagram if you follow me @laughingcabello I follow back fan accounts.