Camren G!P

Not mine

Camila's POV

"Mom do I really have to stay home with her? She's always giving me attitude." I whined to my mom about stating a week alone with my step sister. "Mija please, It's mine and Brandon anniversary." My mom begged.

I sighed running my fingers through my hair while nodding my head. "Alright but she better mot piss me off or i'm going to kick her in the balls." I told my mom making her sigh to herself but nod her head nonetheless.

"Honey, lets go before we miss our plane." Brandon yelled. MY mom kissed my head before leaving the house. "Finally, now move your ass." I heard Lauren say pushing me out the way.

She walked to the kitchen and came back with a beer before sitting down on the couch. You see Lauren is 21 but she's like me, she's in a band but were both on break.

"How's the girls especially Dinah?" Lauren asks with a wink. "Gross and they're good. Dinah is still with her boyfriend." I sigh with a glare.

"Well then... how are you?" She asks while looking down my legs. Shit I forgot I was only in a shirt and panties. She bit her lip before looking away.

Lauren's POV

Why did i have to have the same break as Camila? I seen her take a seat across from me and watches the movie that was on while I looked her up and down.

I bit my lip and placed a blanket on me and palmed my bulge making sure she didn't see me. I stopped and stood up before walking to my room.

When i got to my room, I pulled my shorts down and started pumping my member at a fast pace. "Oh fuck, shit Camila!" I groaned while cumming.

Camila's POV

I heard groaning coming from Lauren's room already knowing what she was doing. I stood up and decided to grab my phone to see if Dinah wanted to hangout but that quickly went away when I heard Lauren groan my name.

I opened her door a little and seen her sitting on her bed with her mouth agape and cum on her stomach

I ran to my room and closed my door quietly before laying on my bed.

Lauren's POV

Camila has been in her room for awhile now, making me wonder what shes doing. I hopeshe didn't hear me earlier because that would have been bad.

I knocked on her door and see her with her fingers deep inside of her. I bit my lip and felt myself getting hard at the sight. I accidentally leaned in the door and fell scaring Camila.

She quickly covered herself while I sat up with a groan. "Sorry I tripped and fell" I lied. Camila just hides under her blanket not even coming out from under it to look at me.

I crawled towards her bed and crawled on it. I pulled it off of her and see her face. I saw that her fingers were still wet so I licked up her finger which made her drop her hands and look at me shocked.

I moaned and grabbed her hand again before sucking on her pointer finger. Lauren moaned and I pulled the blanket off her and moaned.

Lauren had on her bra and no panties. I sat up taking my shirt off before kissing her. "This is so wrong" Camila whispers against my lips. "Oh baby the things i'm gonna do to you are worse." I told her while pulling her up and leading us to our parents room.

I stripped out my shorts and boxers before pushing into her. Camila moaned and latched onto me. "Omg Lauren!" She moaned. I bit down on her shoulder and thrusted into her slowly while laying her down on our parents bed.

I grabbed her thighs while they were wrapped around my waist and started thrusting into hard and fast while Camila held my arms tightly. "S-Slow down please!" She yelled/ moaned.

"Faster? Okay." I said while speeding up going fast as I could. Camila tried running but I held her down making her fight my grip.

"Oh shit Camila!" I groaned when she clenched around me. Camila sat up trying to run only to fall back onto the bed. "Omg omg omg!" Was all Camila got out while holding onto me tighter than before.

"So tight and warm Camila" I moaned while pulling her up and placing my hands on her ass. I carried us to my room and kicking the door shut, pushing her against it.

I lifted one of her legs over my shoulder making me go deeper. She moaned and brought me in for a kiss. I kissed her back and she bit my lip while moaning loudly.

"Right there!" Camila moaned while thrusting her hips at the same pace as mine. I kissed her cheek before pulling out turning her around.

She had her face pressed against my door and hands on the door. I rubbed my tip up and down her folds before pushing into her slowly.

I gripped her hips and slowly grinded into her. I slowly started picking up the pace but making sure I didn't hurt her. I pulled Camila's back into my front and she wrapped her arm around my neck while the other was placed on my ass pulling me closer or was digging her nails in it.

"I'm gonna cum!" I groaned loudly. Camila only moaned and started pushing her ass into me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh shit Camila take it baby!" I groaned loudly while cumming deep inside of her.

"Mmmm, I'm cumming! Yes yes yes! omg Lauren!" Camila moaned loudly while cumming around me. I pulled out and sighed at the sight of my cum spilling out of her.

I carried her to my bed and laid her down. I hovered over her and pushed back in and she gasps but doesn't make any movement. I looked at her to see her asleep and decided to wake her up.

I lifted one of her legs and went faster and harder making her wake up and hold me tightly. "Oh i'm cumming" She moaned. I smirked and let her cum before pulling out. I laid beside her and she wrapped her hand around my member and pumped me until I came. "Goodnight love." I whispered before we both fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi hello so im wondering if you guys want more daddy Camila or daddy Lauren? Let me know pleaseee