Drama Class

It was 7th period and you were heading to your drama class. You walked through the halls, taking the fastest route so you could get there the earliest and watch C/n come in. You walked in the classroom and sat in your seat pulling out your binder. Your drama teacher flashed a smile and you returned it. 

Students started piling into the room obnoxiously, and you saw your friend, F/n come in. She sat behind you and placed her cold hand on the back of your neck.

"Why?" You yelled, jokingly, keeping your gaze forward, looking for C/n. She continued doing it and you slapped her hand away, turning around. "Stop that." You both laughed.

"Nah," she said, "it's an improv day today." 

"Oh great," you sighed. Improv days usually involved going up in the front of the class and creating a scene for everyone. You had to think fast, and if you couldn't do that it could get very awkward. Embarrassing possibilities went through your mind and your heart started racing. Soon, the bell rang, but you hadn't seen C/n come in yet. 'He must not be here today.' you thought, crossing your arms.

"Alright, everyone, today we're going to be working a little more on the improv unit." Your teacher said. "So let's jump in. I'll use a generator app and randomly select two kids to come up here. From there, you let your mind run wild and act out a scene. Don't be nervous, guys."

You felt a pit quickly form in your stomach. The teacher pulled out her phone and called a name. You froze when you heard it.

"Y/n." You slowly stood up and wobbly walked up to the front of the classroom. Everyone was staring at you, and could probably see the blush on your cheeks. Your heart raced faster and faster as you waited for you to talk again. "And Y/n's partner is..."

Just then, the door to the classroom opened, and in walked C/n. He made eye contact with you as he came to the front of the class and handed his late pass to the teacher.

"Thank you C/n." The teacher said, "Since you're up here, why don't you join Y/n in an improv scene?" 

C/n's eyebrows raised and you swore you could see him smile a little bit. "Okay." He stood next to you and the teacher went to the back of the classroom to watch. "Um, hey." He goofily said, turning towards you.

"Yo," you said mentally face palming afterwards. A few seconds of silence passed then C/n suddenly got on his knees. You looked at him confused.

"Will you marry me?" he asked, pulling an imaginary box out of his pocket. You laughed, and so did a couple of other people. You remember the rule of improv: always say yes.

"Yes, I would love to!" you exclaimed, feeling a bit more confident. He grabbed your hand and slipped the "ring" on it. Your face felt like fire. "Um, let's start the wedding!"

"Right now? Okay," he stood up and grabbed your wrist pulling you to another side of the stage. Then he started humming here comes the bride. You covered your mouth as you giggled. Then you pretended to walk down the aisle with a bouquet of flowers in your hands. "Let's marry each other!"

"Okay!" he started leaning in, to where he was just a few inches away from your face. You could feel his hot breath. You scared into his beautiful eyes, then suddenly turned your head, yelling, "Scene!" 

Your class clapped, and your heart was racing. You made eye contact with your friend who was looking at you like you were a hero. You sat down in your seat and turned around to look at her.

"Dude you just married your crush and mine doesn't even look at me." You quietly laughed and turned back around, smiling at the memory that's going to be replaying in your mind for the next few days.