Pranked

You walked out of the lunchroom and down the hall to the girl's bathroom. After doing your business, you looked in the mirror. You tried not to notice your flaws and told yourself you are beautiful. It seemed to work and your confidence level increased. Smiling in the mirror one last time, you adjusted your hair and left the bathroom.

Before you could react, you were drenched with some kind of liquid. Your mind registered that there was a boy shooting a water gun at you.

"What the hell!?" you screamed, backing against the wall. The shooting stopped and you heard uncontrollable laughter. Wiping your eyes clear of liquid, you saw C/n bending over, laughing his ass off.

"Oh Y/n!" He exclaimed in between laughs. However, you weren't enjoying yourself as much. His giggles died down and he looked as you. C/n noticed your furious expression and yelled, "you just got PRANKED!" You shook your head, feeling super uncomfortable in your wet clothing. You saw C/n look down at your chest blushing. You noticed that your white t-shirt was now transparent. You yelped, covering yourself. You felt like you were going to cry. "Oh shit." C/n said and laughed a little more.

"Yeah, 'oh shit.' Why the hell would you do this C/n?!" You scolded.

"Relax. I saw you leave the lunchroom and thought it would be fun." 

Meanwhile, you were not having fun as people walked past staring at your shirt. "At least help me get another shirt." You demanded.

"Okay let's go get your gym shirt." He turned to walk to the gym.

"Wait," you said. C/n looked back at you. "I can't just walk around like this."

"Just own it. It's the new style." he joked. You glared at him and he got the message. "Alright alright." He walked toward you and awkwardly placed his arms around you, covering as much as he could. You both walked to the locker rooms as you realized something.

"Wait. I don't have my gym clothes today. They're being washed."

"Oh," C/n said, thinking. Then, he got an idea. "You can just wear mine. I already had gym anyways."

"Great. I'll get to wear your smelly gym clothes." You sarcastically said.

"Hey, I don't sweat THAT much." 

C/n had you wait outside of the boys locker room. About two minutes passed and you were wondering where he was. The gym class started coming back in from lunch and you panicked. You ran into the boy's locker room hoping nobody saw you.

You found C/n sitting on the bench tying his shoe. You were about to yell at him when he said, "Oh hey." He tossed you his gym shirt.

"Seriously?" You questioned. He was focused on his shoe. "Can you please turn the other way, C/n?" You asked. 

"Why?" He acted totally oblivious.

"Because I'm going to change my shirt... You'd be a pervert if you looked."

"Hey, who's the real pervert? You're the one in the boy's locker room." He almost had a point. You walked to the furthest end of the lockers and slowly slid of the sticky shirt. 

"Ew." You muttered as it left your skin damp. You looked up to see C/n staring at you in your bra. "Hey!" You covered yourself.

"Keep it down, there's a class out there." You rolled your eyes and signaled for him to turn around. He looked back down at his shoe. You slipped on his gym shirt which was way too big for you. he let you stuff it in his locker.

"Okay, now how are we going to get out of here?" You asked. He shrugged.

"I mean, maybe you could walk behind me or something." Knowing your PE teacher, he would probably yell at anyone who left the locker rooms when he didn't know they were in there. "Actually, there's only like twenty minutes of class left. Wanna just stay?" You contemplated it for a minute. You'd be late to class without a pass and would get in trouble. Still, it may be your only choice. You and C/n spent the twenty minutes watching YouTube on his phone. Then, you realized something. Everyone was going to be rushing in to change before the bell rung. You told C/n.

"Okay, here's the plan. I'll leave and distract the teacher while you escape. Okay?" You agreed and C/n started walking towards the door. He turned around. You know, I had a really good time with you, Y/n."

"Not the time." You informed. He nodded and grinned, leaving the locker room. You peeked out of the door and eventually saw the PE teacher facing the opposite way of you. Quietly, you slipped out. You had successfully escaped, and the next time you saw C/n, you gave him a smile of thanks, even though he got you in this mess in the first place.