Let's Play Oppa ~ VIXX Ravi

Your POV

I just arrived home feeling a little hyper because I slept half of my time in school. As I walk inside I saw my Boyfriend Ravi busy writing lyrics for a new song.
"Oppa!" I called
"Oh, Baby! You're home! I didn't notice!" Ravi said but he didn't even look at me and continued writing.
"I just arrived!" I whined
"Oh that's great!" He said acting a little happy but still he continued to write. I got a little mad and walk over to him throwing my bag on the couch.
"Are you ignoring me?" I asked angrily
"Aniyo!" He said then he look over to me. His eyes widened when he saw me.
"What?" I asked
"Change your clothes! It's a little see thru!" He said while taking my towel and covered my body.
I forgot that it was raining and my shirt is soaking! Haha!
"After I finish changing you should play with me!" I said
"Aniyo! I'm busy!" He said
"You're always busy! You barely have enough time for me!" I said as I pout and sit on the couch.
"That's not true!" He said while walking closer to me.
"It is!" I said then he sit beside me. I felt his gaze but I didn't mind it. I just look at the floor.
"Mianhe!" He said as he hug me. I didn't answered him and just continued what I was doing.
"Come on! Change your clothes and we'll bathe in the rain!" He said then I got excited and run to my room. I change my clothes quickly and comeback to our living room. I didn't see him so I felt a little disappointed.
"Baby! Come here!" He shouted and I run outside only to find him running around our lawn.
"Yehey!" I squealed and run through the rain.
"You better run! Here comes oppa!" He said then I run away from him. When he caught me I fell on the mud. I smiled widely. I took a handful of mud and put some on his face. I laughed at his face.
"Ohh! You're so dirty! Here let me clean you up!" He said taking revenge for what I did to him. He took some mud and threw it on my shirt. I didn't got angry because I love mud specially when I'm playing with him. He stood up and started running.
"You better make sure that I won't catch you!" I warned then I followed him. It didn't took me long before catching him.
"Ohh! You caught me!" He said then I felt that the rain is not as it was before.
"We should shower!" He said
"Aww! Your no fun!" I whined then he carried me bridal style and run back to inside our house.
"I still wanna play!" I whined
"Stop whining you little kid!" He chuckled
"After I finish showering we will play again!" I said
"Sure!" He said. I peck him on the cheeks and run to the bathroom.
~15 minutes later~
I finished taking a shower. I wore my clothes and run back to the living room only to find a serious Ravi talking over the phone. I felt so sad knowing that after the fun we had he's serious again. He saw me and hang up.
"Why did you hang up? It looks so important!" I said walking closer to him
"It was just Taekwoon Hyung!" He said
"That's why!" I said as I laugh
"He's a bit angry though!" He said
"Wae?" I asked turning a little serious
"N fooled us! N was the one who told us to write lyrics!" He said then I cracked up laughing
"You got N'd!" I said as I laugh
"What?" He asked confused
"Ohh! Well! N told me if he pranked you I will say N'd!" I said
"What's the meaning of N'd?" He asked
"Remember when we watched people pranking another person?" I asked
"Nae!" He answered
"After they prank the person they will say a name of group with the letter D in the end!" I explained
"Ohh! I get it now!" He said
"What're we gonna playright now?" I asked
"How about some video games!" He said
"Sure!" I said then we turned on the console and started playing

~~~~~~~
Annyeong Chinggu!
Sorry for making you wait!
I was really busy!
I know that school's out for summer but I'm really busy.
Busy writing other stories.

Please Vote and Comment!!