Goodbye ~ EXO Chanyeol (Part 2)

Someone asked for Part 2... So yeah....

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's POV

After (y/n) gave birth, she had been busy as ever. We haven't been talking and the moment we can spend time is when we're going to sleep. I can't really take it.

I thought we will stay like what we are before but look now, she doesn't even notice me. Even if I ask her what she think of the Power MV. She'll just say it's good and keeps telling that Baekhyun looks super cool.

I mean, no one can even see Baekhyun 'til the last. I was always wondering about it.

Anyways, doesn't she love me anymore? Aren't I good enough? I know, I'm in a battle where the fighters are me and my own Daughter. It's super hard to win.

"Ahh." I groaned as I hit the wall. I'm hurt, and drunk.

I stood up and started walking to my car again. As soon as I reach my car I stepped inside and started the engine.

I started driving away from the bar. When I was about to reach SM Ent. I recieved a call. I answered it.

Y/N: Yeol....
CY: Baby?

I was so surprised. Super surprised that I hit a tree.

Y/N: Yeol. Are you okay?!

I wanted to answer her but my surroundings blacked out.

Your POV

I kept dialing Chanyeol's no. over and over again but I just recieve nothing in return. I started to worry about him.

I was about to dial Baekhyun's no. when I heard a knock on the door. I put down Baby Chinyeal on the crib and run to the door. I was shocked to see Baekhyun crying.

I assisted him to sit down. He was soaking wet, maybe because it's raining outside.

"Ch-Chanyeol...." He cried even more after mentioning my Husband's name. I started feeling emotional as well. I have a feeling that he has bad news about Yeol.

"What happened?" I asked fighting back the tears that are starting to form in my eyes.

"He... He..."

"He what? What happened to my Husband?" I shouted. He cried even more after I raised my voice.

"He had an accident..."

After he said that I felt that my world fell apart. I fell on the floor. I feel so weak. I feel so broken. I feel so lonely. I feel... I fell...

"He hasn't respond in the past hour." He continued crying after telling that to me. I started crying.

"Y/N... I'm sorry... But... I think... He'll not be ab..." He didn't finished his sentence when I hushed him.

"Shh. Don't say that. He'll respond. He'll survive. I know him very well. He loves me... He'll never leave me.." As I said that my voice kept cracking. It's hard to not get carried away.

"Don't loose hope, Y/N. Get dressed. I'll take you to him." As soon as he said that I slowly stood up and walk to my and Chanyeol's room to get myself and Chinyeal dressed.

~Time Skip~

We reached the hospital and as soon as Baek parked the car I walk out. I started running inside the hospital. I know that he won't catch up with me because he's handling Chinyeal.

"Hello, Miss. What room is Park Chan Yeol?" I asked the nurse. She checked on the computer and....

"Mr. Park is in the Emergency room on the 5th floor. First room from the left." She directed so I thanked her before running to the elevator. I clicked the top floor and waited until I reach the certain floor.

I run to the first room and looked through the window. My world falls apart as soon as I see him covered in blood. I can't see very well because of the doctors.

~Time Skip~

"Who's the relative of the patient?" The doctor asked. The 8 other guys who are comforting me pointed me out.

"I'm the wife." I answered.

"Hi, Mrs. Park. I'm here to break a bad news to you. Please be prepared... Your husband didn't took the accident very well.."

"Are you saying.. That he..."

"Yes, Ma'am. He died. I'm sorry for the loss." After the doctor said that he tapped by shoulder before leaving.

I lost balance so I fell on the cold, hard ground. I started crying again. My world is falling apart.

"Y/N." I heard Suho said worriedly.

"Y/N. I'm sorry for your loss." Lay said.

"Y/N. Look at the bright side. He'll be happy now. And... You still have Chinyeal." Baekhyun comforted me.

"N-Naui saesang (m-my world)...." I cried. I felt a pair of arms patting my back. I looked and it's Sehun and Kai. I just smiled weakly at them but still, my tears kept falling.

~10 years later~

Chinyeal's POV (Chanyeol and Your daughter)

"Come on, Uncle Baek. Let's go!" I shout at my uncle who is half asleep on Appa's Bed.

"I'll take care of him." Uncle Junmyeon said before pulling Uncle Baek off the bed.

~Time Skip~

"EOMMA! APPA!" I shout as soon as I saw their tombstone. I ran over them and sit between.

"How have you been? Eomma? Appa? I miss you guys. I wish I grew up with the two of you. I don't really know why you both left me on the same day." I said looking at their tombstone.

"Don't question them, Chin. That's bad." Uncle Junmyeon said so I just nodded.

Eomma. Appa. Wish you two were still here with me. We could've been a good family. 🙂

~~~~~~
Hi guys.
Thanks for the 1k reads.
I really appreciate it.
Thank you guys very much. And as a Thank you, here's the continuation of Chanyeol's. Sorry if it's really sad. 🙂