Under The Table ~ Short

As it says in the title, this is will be a short Lemon.

I'm sorry, but there will be no sex.

Readers: WHY ARE YOU CALLING IT A LEMON WHEN SERENA AND ASH CANT HAVE THEIR FUN TIME?!?

They don't have sex, but there will be sexual content involved.

Readers: NO. WE WANT A FULL-ON LEM-

Shut your fucking pie hole and be lucky I'm actually doing this for you pervs.

*cricket noises*

Now that I've sorted your shit out, lets get on with this.

Sorry about the profanity.

~Serena Yvonne~

"Why do we have to do history?" I whined, holding onto my knee. My knee has been aching ever seen I tripped during Sport. Well, it's kinda more painful on the inside of my upper thigh. WORST. PLACE. FOR. A. SCRATCH. EVER

"Calm your farm. We still have five minutes until the end of lunch, besides! You're with me aren't ya?" Ash says. My crush, Ash goddamn Ketchum. Ever since the second grade, he was my hero. Saving me back at summer camp.

Hell, I think this is more than a simple crush now. Might even be love. The dense boy can't notice me, even though I've dropped like A THOUSAND HINTS! Ten years is a miserable amount of time to crush on someone. Somehow in Arceus' name, no one has tried to hit on him.

I'm just letting him slip away from me aren't I? The inevitable is going to happen. Someone else is going to take him away from me. Someone prettier. Someone..... better than me. And I'm going to be forced to downgrade to someone lik-

"Ow! Fuck..." I wince, holding my thigh, stopped from my thoughts by the pain. I bite my lip. Of course Miette had to trip me! I mean why wouldn't she.

"Serena? You ok?" Ash asks me. Always caring. What I love about him. "Yeah. Yeah... I'm fi-ow." I shut my eyes tightly. "Serena. How did the fall get you that badly?" Dawn asks me "I don't know! My thigh feels like shit!"

"Also, language." Ash reminds me. I chuckle a little, it wasn't long until another wave of pain came again. I bit my lip once more "Serena. You are not fine." Ash sternly says.

He walks over to me and leans over the table hinge. One of his hands placed on the table for support and his other hand on my....... knee. His warm hands sends a tingle throughout my body.

"I think I know how I can relieve the pain." Ash whispers. Sending another wave of tingles, but this time it's down my spine, why was he acting like this? His hand trails up my knee, grazing across the smooth surface of my black stocking. Once he gets to the top of my stocking, he rolls it down a few times.

I was to shocked to do anything. Was this really Ash? My dense Ash? His hand now slides further up the inside of my thigh. Touching my skin "Damn. Your skin is soft everywhere. Let's explore some more." He whispers more seductively.

I was to astonished to say anything. I couldn't even do anything but just let him do anything he wanted to my body. Luckily Dawn was playing with her Piplup, and everyone else was at the library, they forgot to do their homework.

I look down at my crotch. I see Ash's caramel coloured hand. Pushing my black laced panties to the side, his fingers keeping it at bay. I look up at Ash one more time, a sly grin is plastered on his face. His eyes, coloured more dark than the bright brown I know.

I open my mouth for objection, but it was to late. Ash sticks a finger into my folds. Warmth and tingles ripple throughout my body "Ohhhh... god." I moan "Serena are you okay?" Ash asks me, in an attempt to hide his antics.

"Yeah. Ash is right. You should probably get it checked out. You don't look to great. I think you should head to Nurse Joy's." Dawn joins in "Dont you see Dawn? I'm just greaaaaat." I sarcastically say, but basically moaning the last word.

"Are you really great?" Ash cheekily asks me. I send a small glare up to him. But in response he sticks another finger into me. My jaw drops and I inhale deeply "I always win my battles. Don't expect to win this one." Ash told me.

What was Ash doing to my body? I couldn't control myself I wanted more from him, and only him. "I'll see you guys at class later! Hope you get better Serena! Gotta scoot!" Dawn yells and runs off. I finally reveal my rosey pink blush. Funny, somehow I could hide a blush now when one hundred percent of the time I can't hide it at all.

I was now able to freely moan as loud as I wanted. Good thing our group sat at the back of the school, otherwise everyone would've been able to hear me.

Ash's fingers somehow seemed to constantly increase in speed. My chest rapidly heaves up and down from the amount of please I receive "Ah! Oh! Ash!" I moaned uncontrollably.

I felt a weird sensation creeping slowly upon me. Especially in my lower region. Wait. Don't tell me I'm already cumming?!? How is Ash doing this to my body?

I look down at my crotch again. I see Ash's fingers going in and out of my vagina rapidly. I wanted to feel more though as I saw my panties slowing his fingers down a little. I pull Ash's fingers away from inside myself and I raise myself a little and slide my black laced panties down to my ankles.

I sit back down and grab Ash's hand and shove them back inside myself. As soon as Ash felt my insides again, he continued to finger me "So eager. Aren't you?" Ash whispers as I continue to moan. I could barely think anymore. Nothing was in the way of Ash's fingers as he was able to go as fast as he could.

"Ah. Oh! I'm cumming.... Fuck!" I say out of breath, shutting my eyes tightly. Feeling drops of sweat trail down my head "Say it louder." Ash growls into my ear. "IM CUMMI!-ASH!!!" I yell. I feel my juices pour out.

Ash's fingers are now smothered in my liquids as I hear the squelching of my juices every time he fingers me. My eyes roll into the back of my head as I feel his fingers cease their attack and he pulls his fingers out of my folds.

I hold an arm over my forehead as I take big gulps of air. "Are you still in pain?" Ash sweetly asks me. I smile and open my eyes "Thank you doctor Ketchum." I chuckle out of breath as I see him lick his fingers. I lean back in my chair, how did this turn from zero to a hundred so fast?

I feel Ash's warm hands grab onto my panties and he perfectly lines them back up right beneath my waist. "We have that project to do after school, wanna have some fun after?" He asks me. I open my mouth to answer him but a loud noise rings through my ears. The bell.

"I'll be waiting for your answer." Ash walks off.

I smile even brighter than before. I'm gonna lose my virginity tonight aren't I?

Author-Kun should probably stop doing this.
Do you want a part 2 of this where they do their fun after school?

Lots of Love from Author-Kun