Chapter 1

Cover by my friend, Kayla, who won't give me her username soooo ya. Here it is.

Sasha's POV

It's moving day. Why the hell do we even have to move if it's within the same f.ucking town. We are literally moving to the other side of Casper. Luckily, I don't have to change schools, though. I'll still be with all of my friends, but I just have to move away from them all. I'm laying on my bed when I hear my phone start to ring with the Lipgloss ringtone. That's my best friend, Siena Mariano, or as she put her contact name, Sharkiesha Bitchacho. Yes, we know she's a strange child. I answer my phone, reluctantly. I'm not in the mood for a conversation right now.

"What do you want, Siena?"

"Are you all packed? Can I come over?"

"You know me. I saved all of my packing for today. Can you come help me? The movers are gonna be here in an hour."

"I'll be right there."

And with that, the line went dead. Not even a minute later, I hear the doorbell ring. Wow she's fast. My mom answered the door and I hear her tell Siena that I'm in my room. She walks in a plops herself onto my bed next to me.

"Wow. You got here fast."

"Did you forget that I live next door? It's not that hard to be here fast. But bitch you need help In here. Your room is a f.ucking mess. Where are you suitcases and boxes?"

~~~3 hours later~~~

"Aaaannnnddddd done!! and it only took three hours."

"Only?!?!?! Si, this took FOREVER!!!! Packing for small things normally takes me ten minutes. I figured this would take an hour tops."

"Hey you have to make sure everything is in the right box. Now I'm hungry. Can we grab some food? Maybe go out to the mall and grab a bite at the food court."

I respond to her rolling my eyes. "Did you forget I'm moving today? In half an hour to be exact. I don't have time to go shopping today. Plus my mom would refuse to drive us anyway. Maybe next week? I want to get settled into the new house and all set for high school before I even think about going out."

"School doesn't start for another two months. I think you have enough time. But anyway....I'm still hungry, Sasha!!! What do you have for food?" Oh Siena, always wanting food.

******

Sorry it took so long to update but here's the first chapter. It's kinda short but it's a start. Next chapter will be some of Axl's POV. Vote, comment, follow. Love you all!!!

-Abbie