Chapter 2

Axl's POV

The neighbors moved out a week ago. I actually could tolerate them. I just hope whoever moves in isn't too bad. Maybe even a pretty girl. Maybe she'll be able to get my mind off of the one person I've been set on for a year now.

Sasha Highfield.

DAYUM. That girl is the definition of perfection. She's the most popular girl in our grade. But she has all the guys all over her. She could have someone so much better than me. I'm just that loser skater guy who apparently a bunch of girls like. Sure I've had the opportunity to date pretty much any girl I want. They all flirt with me like crazy. It's kinda gross actually. But the one f.ucking girl I want to notice me doesn't!!!! My luck sucks.

I decide to get off my bed and go out for a while. I get up and pull on some dark jeans, a plain black t-shirt, and my sneakers. I head downstairs to the garage and yell to my mom on the way that I'll be back later. I grab my skateboard and head over to Peyton's house across the street. I can barely knock on the door before it swings open with Sarah, Peyton's little sister, standing there with googly eyes. Can someone say barf fest?

"Hey Axl. What are you doing here?" she says twirling her hair.

"Is Peyton home?" I respond trying not to waste time.

"He's upstairs. You want me to take you up?"

"I'm good. I've been here enough. Bye," I say before darting into the house and up the stairs. I barge into his room to find him on the phone with some random girl probably. "Dude. Hang up. Skate time."

He rolls his eyes at me and makes up some lame excuse to get rid of the girl. After he hangs up he looks at me. "Why'd you have to come right now? I was really hitting it off with that girl."

"Oh ya? What's her name?"

"Doesn't matter. We skating?" He's such an idiot. Doesn't care about what girls he hurts or who he goes out with. As long as they have a vagina and are willing to do stuff with him he's fine. I head downstairs after him laughing.

We grab our skateboards and start to head out when I see a moving truck next door to my house. "Hey, Peyton, let's see who's moving in."

"Yeah!! Maybe there's a hot girl moving in!" I roll my eyes at him and make my way to the driveway to introduce myself. As I walk up to the car to see who the family is I'm speechless when I see who's in the back seat.

Sash F.ucking Highfield is going to be my neighbor.

~~~~~~~
So sorry it's been forever. I've been busy. Oopsies. Hope you liked it. Love you guys.

-Abbie